Ricardo Valdez Valentine, Jris full name of 6lack . He is a rapper, singer, and songwriter from the United States. He is a Southern rapper who rose to prominence in 2016 with the release of his breakthrough hit “PRBLMS.” Moreover, he is a member of the artistic collaborative LVRN. Furthermore, he was raised in Atlanta, Georgia. He attended Valdosta State University before dropping out in 2011 after securing a record contract. Check out the bio to learn more about 6lack’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Children, Wife, Net Worth, and many other interesting facts about him.
|Real Name||Ricardo Valdez Valentine, Jr.|
|Birthday||June 24, 1992|
|Height||approx 5 ft 6 in (1.67 m)|
|Weight||approx 68 Kg (149 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx 42-32-38 inches|
|Biceps Size||19 inches|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Children||Syx Rose Valentine|
|Net Worth||$600,000 – $1.5 million dollars|
6lack Bio, Age & Nationality
6lack is from Atlanta, Georgia, though he was born on June 24, 1992, in Baltimore, Maryland, USA. His given name is Ricardo Valdez Valentine, which his parents gave him after he was born. He is an American citizen with black ancestors. 6lack is said to have been born to a rapper and studio owner father and a dentist mother. He has two younger siblings, the names of whom have yet to be disclosed to the public. The rapper spent his first four years in Baltimore before moving to Atlanta with his family when he was five years old (in 1997).
Also, read about Briana Banks’ Net Worth, Bio, Age, Nationality, Ethnicity
Height, Weight & Body Measurement
How tall is 6lack? He is 5 feet 6 inches tall, 1.67 meters, or 167 centimeters. He weighs around 68 kg (149 pounds). Furthermore, he is also a fitness fanatic. He has black hair and black eyes.
6lack Net Worth 2023
What is the net worth of 6lack? Despite the fact that his musical career started in shambles with a 5-year-old label, he was able to pull through and recover the confidence to release two studio albums. In April 2017, 6lack joined The Weeknd on his Legend of the Fall tour in North America. These and other things won him money to show for it. 6lack’s current net worth is estimated to be between $600,000 – $1.5 million dollars as of June 2023.
Professional Life, Career & Living Style
At the age of four, the hip-hop hitmaker had his first recording experience at his father’s studio. When he was in middle school, 6lack was a battle rapper. He’s claimed to have rapped against a number of rappers, including. Today, he has a brilliant solo career that has been a big inspiration for rising artists looking to release their inner divas as well as a template for aspiring R&B, trap, alternative R&B, and hip hop singers. This “moody” hip-hop genius emerged in 2011 and has since produced two excellent albums. 6lack’s first album, Free 6lack, was released in 2016, while his second album, East Atlanta Love Letter, was released in 2018. In the same year, he went on his first headlining tour, dubbed the “From East Atlanta With Love Tour.”
Valentine has also received a slew of nominations for himself and his projects, including Best New Artist at the Soul Train Music Awards (2017), Best Urban Contemporary Album for his album, Free 6lack, at the 2018 Grammy Awards, Best Rap/Sung Performance for his single Prblms at the 2018 Grammy Awards, Best New R&B Artist at the 2018 iHeartRadio Music Awards, and Best Collaboration for the song OTW (feat (2018). Pretty Little Fear” (feat. J. Cole) by 6lack was also nominated for Best Rap/Sung Performance at the 2019 Grammy Awards.
Girlfriend, Marriage & Relationship Status
Who is 6lack’s Girlfriend? 6lack is now in a relationship with Bianca Quiones, also known as Qui, an American soul singer. On October 29, 1999, in Los Angeles. She is well-known for her role in Syd That Kyd’s Sticky Situation. Her connection with 6lack was kept extremely private, and the romance is not well recognized.
In February 2017, 6lack announced the birth of Syx Rose Valentine, a daughter he shares with Jaycina Almond, a Detroit-born African American novelist and fashion model. Syx Rose Valentine is often featured on social media, notably on the Instagram sites of her father and mother.
- He was born in Baltimore, Maryland, on June 24, 1992. He is now 28 years old. He is of mixed heritage and has American nationality.
- In terms of schooling, he attended Valdosta State University until dropping out after securing a record contract in 2011
- His father and mother’s names are not known in the public domain. In 1997, while he was a child, he relocated to Atlanta, Georgia, with his parents.
- He also has siblings. He is the eldest of three brothers and sisters. Valentine’s first recording experience was in his father’s studio when he was four years old.
- He started rapping as a battle rapper in middle school and was engaged in several bouts in his teens, including one against rapper Young Thug.
- In 2014, he released a remix of PARTYNEXTDOOR’s “Break from Toronto.”
- He and Raury are both well-known for their involvement with LVRN.
- He is a husband and a father. In truth, the talented rapper is also a father. 6lack announced the birth of his daughter, Syx Rose Valentine, in February 2017.
- 6lack’s music typically emphasizes or is centered on personal and professional connections, particularly the issue of sorrow.
- He is active on social media sites, where he has millions of fans.
Also, read about Jasmine Lotus Net worth, Bio, Age, Nationality, Ethnicity,