Aaron Ramsdale is a goalkeeper for the English Premier League. He is currently a member of Arsenal’s Premier League team and the England national football team.
|Celebrated Name||Aaron Ramsdale|
|Birth Name||Aaron Christopher Ramsdale|
|Place Of Birth||Stoke-on-Trent|
|High School||Sir Thomas Boughey High School|
|Net Worth||£30 million|
|Source of Wealth||Football Career|
|Height||188cm or 1.88 m or 6 ft 2 in.|
|Weight||77kg or 170 lbs|
Aaron Ramsdale Biography
Aaron Ramsdale was born Aaron Christopher Ramsdale in Stoke-on-Trent, England on 14th May 1998. He grew up in the nearby area of Chesterton, which he still calls home. He is British by nationality and is of British-White ethnic origin. As of 2021, he celebrated his 23rd birthday with his parents and close friends. Taurus is his Zodiac sign, and he is a devout Christian. He was born to Nick and Caroline Ramsdale. He published an Instagram snapshot of himself and his mother during a trip to Times Square in New York City. Additionally, he has two brothers named Edward and Oliver. His father, Nick, was also an athlete in his youth, competing in the 400m hurdles. Caroline, his mother, is a retired professional netball player.
Ramsdale began his career at Marsh Town in Newcastle-under-Lyme. He was recognized as a potential possibility by The Sentinel in 2014 after assisting his school, Sir Thomas Boughey High School, in reaching the English Schools’ FA Cup semi-finals. He thanked Crewe Alexandra goalie coach Fred Barber for assisting him while he was growing up in the Stoke-On-Trent area in Barber’s soccer schools. Ramsdale signed a scholarship with Sheffield United in May 2014 after graduating from the club’s development academy.
Aaron Ramsdale Height and Weight
Aaron Ramsdale is a tall and attractive man standing at 188cm or 1.88 m or 6 ft 2 in. His bodyweight is 77 kilograms or 170 pounds. His physique is athletic, and he takes care of his body by exercising frequently. He has a fit body and is quite conscientious about his food consumption.
- Aaron Ramsdale began his career at Sheffield United in 2013 after spending time in the Bolton Wanderers development system.
- In May 2014, he also inked a scholarship agreement with the club.
- He made two substitute appearances against Coventry City and Scunthorpe United in the 2015-16 season.
- He earned his first professional contract with the club in May 2016 and made his professional debut in a 6-0 home FA Cup victory over Leyton Orient, maintaining a clean sheet.
- He also appeared in the FA Cup against Bolton Wanderers but was defeated 3-2.
- He was signed by Premier League team AFC Bournemouth on 31st January 2017 for an undisclosed price reported to be in the region of £800,000. The relocation was estimated to cost £1 million.
- He was named on the bench for the 2016-2017 season finale against Leicester City.
- In a 1-1 draw against previous club Sheffield United, he made both his Premier League and complete debuts for Bournemouth.
- Ramsdale was unable to play against Watford at home due to injury.
- He was then reintroduced to the team for the following Premier League match, a 1-0 defeat to Norwich City.
- In October 2019, he re-signed a long-term contract with the club.
- He recorded two shutouts against Norwich City and Watford.
- He was selected Player of the Year by the club’s supporters on 10 August.
- He was loaned to Chesterfield for the remainder of the 2017-2018 season and made his team debut against Accrington Stanley on 6 January 2018, but scored an own goal in a 4-0 defeat as he “allowed an apparently harmless Jackson strike from the right to slither into the net.”
- He retained a spotless record in a 2-0 victory over Luton Town.
- He made a total of 19 League Two appearances for the team during the 2017-2018 season.
- On 4th January 2019, he joined AFC Wimbledon on loan until the end of the 2018-19 season and made his Dons debut in a 3-2 FA Cup third-round victory over Fleetwood Town at the Highbury Stadium on 5th January.
- He made his league debut against Coventry City in a 1-1 tie.
- Ramsdale made a total of 20 League One appearances for the club during the 2018-2019 season.
- Ramsdale rejoined Sheffield United on 19th August 2020 on a four-year deal worth a reported £18.5 million.
- Aaron Ramsdale has represented England at the Under 18 level, the Under 19 level, the Under 20 level, and the Under 21 level.
- In March 2016, he was called up for the first time by England U18.
- On 27 March 2016, he made his debut against Republic of Ireland U18. England won 4-1.
- Following that, he made two more appearances for England U18.
- He was called up by England U19 in August 2016 and made his debut against Belgium U19 on 4 September 2016.
- He started all five games for England’s under-19 team as they won the 2017 UEFA European Under-19 Championship. Throughout the competition, he had three clean sheets in five matches.
- He was then called up by England U20 in August 2017 and made his debut in a 0-0 draw against Switzerland U20 on 4 September 2017.
- Additionally, he was called up for the first time by England U21s Manager Aidy Boothroyd on 18th May 2018 for the Toulon Tournament.
- On 1 June 2018, he earned his first cap for the England U21 squad, which won 4-0 against Qatar.
- He was the first-choice goalkeeper at the UEFA European Under-21 Championship qualifiers in 2021. England was later eliminated.
- He was called up to Gareth Southgate’s 33-man provisional senior team for the postponed UEFA Euro 2020 on 25 May 2021.
Aaron Ramsdale Net Worth
Aaron Ramsdale is a professional footballer who is expected to have a net worth of £30 million by 2021. Following loan spells at Chesterfield and AFC Wimbledon, he spent a season with Bournemouth before rejoining Sheffield United in an initial £18 million deal. In 2021, he joined Arsenal for a club-record fee of up to £30 million, making him the club’s most expensive goalkeeper. In August 2021, the Daily Mail stated that Ramsdale will earn roughly £50,000 per week at Arsenal. As a result, his annual pay is approximately £2400K. His riches stems from his football career, and he currently lives a luxury lifestyle. He drives an Audi R8, which is his preferred vehicle. As of October 2021, his market value is €20.00 Million.
Aaron Ramsdale Girlfriend, Dating
Aaron Ramsdale is single. As a result, he currently lacks both a wife and a girlfriend. He is now single. Additionally, he has not divulged or disclosed anything to the public regarding his spouse, relationship, affairs, or crush on anyone. There are no prior rumors or news reports of him associating with any women. He is currently focusing on his job rather than on a romance. He is sexually straight and not gay.