Achraf Hakimi Mouh, sometimes known simply as Achraf Hakimi, is a Moroccan professional footballer of Spanish origin who mostly plays as a right-back and occasionally as a central defender. He is a member of the Moroccan national team as well as Real Madrid of Spain’s La Liga.
|Date of Birth||4 November 1998|
|Age||24 years old|
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
Achraf Hakimi Biography
Achraf Hakimi is a Moroccan national of Spanish ancestry. On November 4, 1998, in Madrid, Spain, he was born to Moroccan parents.
He has always loved football and has played for youth teams for Spanish clubs such as Ofigevi and Real Madrid.
Achraf Hakimi’s Height, Weight
He is 5 feet 11 inches tall. He weighs approximately 73 kg. He has lovely warm black eyes and Black locks. There is no information on his chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, biceps, and so on.
- After playing for Real Madrid’s junior squad, he joined Real Madrid Castilla’s reserve team and made his debut against Real Sociedad B in Segunda Division B on August 20, 2016.
- On September 25, 2016, Hakimi scored his first goal against CF Fuenlabrada.
- His outstanding achievements in the reserve squad propelled him to the first team of Real Madrid in 2017 as a replacement for right-back Dani Carvajal. On October 1, 2017, he made his Liga debut for the first time, against RCD Espanyol.
- On December 9, 2017, Hakimi scored his first goal for Real Madrid against Sevilla FC.
- He was a member of the victorious Real Madrid squad that won the UEFA Champions League in 2017/18.
- He played for Morrco’s U-17 and U-20 sides before making his U23 debut against Cameroon U23 in a victory.
- On 11 October 2016, Hakimi made his full international debut for Morocco, replacing Foud Chafik in a friendly against Canada.
- In a friendly match against Mali on September 1, 2017, the Moroccan defender scored his first international goal for Morocco.
- As of 2018, he has made nine appearances for Morocco and scored one goal.
- In May 2018, he and teammates Manuel Da Costa and Faycal Fajr were named to Morocco’s 23-man squad for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia, captained by captain Medhi Benatia.
Achraf Hakimi’s Net Worth
His yearly wage at his current club, Real Madrid, is roughly € 2.7 million, with a weekly income of € 52,000, and he has a market value of around £4.50 million as of May 2018. His net worth is projected to be more than $2 million as of August 2023 based on his relatively new playing career.
Achraf Hakimi’s Wife, Marriage
Hakimi is married to Hiba Abouk, a Spanish actress of Libyan and Tunisian descent. The couple has two sons due in 2020 and 2022. He is an ardent Muslim.
Awards & Achievement
- CAF Youth Player of the Year: 2018, 2019
- Bundesliga Rookie of the Month: September 2018, November 2018, December 2019
- Bundesliga Team of the Year: 2019–20
- Lion d’Or African Footballer of the Year: 2019
- UEFA Champions League Breakthrough XI: 2019
- Globe Soccer Awards Best Young Arab Player of the Year: 2019
- Goal Africa Team of the Year: 2018, 2019
- France Football Africa Team of The Year: 2018,2019,2020,2021
- CAF Team of the Year: 2019
- ESM Team of the Year: 2020–21
- IFFHS All-time Morocco Men’s Dream Team