Alexandra James is a native of the United Kingdom and is best known as Jeremy Clarkson’s ex-wife. Her husband is a well-known television personality for his work on motoring shows such as Top Gear and The Grand Tour.
James is a self-employed entrepreneur. The businesswoman made headlines after her divorce from her husband Jeremy Clarkson, which occurred years ago. Alexandra James’ husband revealed in January 2021 that Jeremy Clarkson tested positive for COVID-19 in December 2020.
In addition, her husband’s show, Clarkson’s Farm, premiered on June 11, 2021. The show also features Jeremy Clarkson’s new girlfriend, Lisa Hogan. Aside from that, the show will feature Kaleb Cooper, Charlie Ireland, Gerald Cooper, Kevin Harrison, Ellen Helliwell, and others.
|Full Real Name||Alexandra James.|
|Nickname||Alex James, and Alexandra Clarkson.|
|Age (as of 2021)||55 years.|
|Date of Birth||1966.|
|Place of Birth||The United Kingdom.|
|Current Residence||The UK.|
|Net worth (2021)||$1.5 m – $2 m US Dollars (approx).|
|Height (approx.)||In Feet Inches –5′ 6″|
|Weight (approx.)||In Kilograms – 58-64 kg|
Alexandra James Biography
Alexandra James was born in the year 1966, making her current age between 55 and 55 years old as of 2021. She comes from a decent middle-class family. Due to a lack of birth information, her horoscope sign is unavailable.
Alexandra James received her early education at a convent school as a child. She was a bright student who aspired to be successful in life. Alex is her nickname.
Alexandra James was born in the United Kingdom in the arms of her lovely parents, whose details have yet to be revealed. She is of British nationality and is of white ethnicity. Furthermore, she and her entire family are Christians.
Furthermore, she has always wanted to be a leader or a successful businesswoman. James is fluent in English. The beauty enjoys learning new things daily, which is one of the reasons her mind is so sharp.
Alexandra founded her first company at 19, with three offices offering flexible secretarial services. However, after becoming a mother at 27, she abandoned her independent career and sold the property. However, after the divorce, she began working at a pub to support her children.
After a few years, she dared to return to the field of entrepreneurship and founded her own company, The Big O. It is a business that sells packaged premium olives to restaurants.
Alexandra James Husband & Marriage
Who is Alexandra James Husband? Alexandra met Jeremy when she was 17 in 1983 and dated him for about six years before they married in September 1989. Following their marriage, the couple led a simple life in a one-bedroom apartment. However, after four months of marriage, she left him for his best friend, Stephen Hall. The couple divorced in February 1990.
Alexandra James married Hall three years after their divorce, and the couple has two children. They decided to divorce in the year 2001. According to some sources, James was remorseful about her decision to leave Clarkson. However, as of 2021, Jeremy is in a relationship with Lisa Hogan, an Irish beauty, former actress, and playwright.
Alexandra James Net worth 2022
Alexandra James’s net worth is about $1.5 m – $2 m US Dollars as of December 2022.
- Alexandra is a hardworking individual who enjoys motivating others.
- She has no social accounts on any platform, making accessing her personal and daily life activities difficult.
- She prefers to keep a low profile after her divorce.
- Jeremy obtained a privacy injunction against Alexandra to prevent her from publishing claims that their sexual relationship continued after his second marriage.
- Alexandra James’ ex-husband is a car enthusiast who owns several luxury vehicles, including a Range Rover Autobiography V8, a Mercedes-Benz 600 Grosser, a Range Rover TDV8 Vogue SE, a Jeep Wrangler, an Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV6, a Range Rover Vogue SE, and a Range Rover Vogue SE.
- Frances Cain, Jeremy Clarkson’s second wife, and his manager bought him a Mercedes-Benz 600. Clarkson and Cain’s marriage ended in divorce in 2014.
- Clarkson was hospitalized on a family vacation in Majorca, Spain, after becoming ill with pneumonia.
- Her ex-partner was very interested in politics, engineering, the military, etc.
- In 2007, James’ ex-wife wrote and released “Jeremy Clarkson: Greatest Raid of All Time,” a documentary about World War II Operation Chariot.
- Clarkson was bullied severely at Repton School, which led to her becoming a “suicidal wreck.”
- In 1987, he contributed to Amstrad Computer User and compiled Amstrad CPC game reviews.
- On July 30, 2015, the journalist and his former Top Gear host Richard Hammond and James May debuted a new show on Amazon Prime Video.
- According to sources, the Indian High Commission filed a formal complaint with the BBC on January 12, 2012, regarding Clarkson’s “tasteless” antics in his Top Gear Christmas special, in which he mocked India’s culture and people.