Aliya Kapoor is a celebrity star child from London, England, in the United Kingdom. She is best known for being the late veteran actor Shashi Kapoor’s granddaughter and the cousin of Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor Khan.
Shashi Kapoor was an Indian superstar of his generation, best known for his roles in films such as Deewar (1975), Shaan (1980), and Jab Jab Phool Khile (1965). He also received the Padma Bhushan (2011) and the Dadasaheb Phalke Award (2014). He was also close to Amitabh Bachchan.
Aliya prefers to stay out of the spotlight, but her recent photos have piqued the media’s interest. Some of her stunning and daring photographs went viral on the internet. In fact, Aliya has quickly become a fan favorite among netizens.
|Full Real Name||Aliya Kapoor.|
|Date of Birth||November 15, 1998.|
|Age (as of 2020)||22 years old.|
|Birth Place||London, England, United Kingdom.|
|Current Residence||The United Kingdom.|
|Ethnicity||Mixed (Half British-half Indian).|
|Height (approx.)||In Feet Inches: 5′ 6″.|
|Weight (approx.)||In Kilograms: 55 kg.|
Aliya Kapoor Biography
Aliya Kapoor was born on November 15, 1998, in London, England, United Kingdom. She was born under the Scorpio sun sign. This is the most sensual of the zodiac signs. It is made of water and has a fixed quality.
She is a very bright student who completed her education at a university in London. She has not yet revealed any additional information about her degree or courses.
Aliya is Karan Kapoor and Lorna Tarling Kapoor’s only child. Her father was not a big fan of movies, but he did pursue photography and is now a well-known photographer in London. He occasionally holds exhibitions in Mumbai, India. Her mother is also a model. Kapoor has a mixed ethnic background; she is half Indian and half British.
Her parents married in a beautiful wedding ceremony in 1973, but unfortunately, they divorced in 1993. Zak Kapoor, her brother, is her only sibling. Aliya currently resides with her father.
Shashi Kapoor, Aliya’s grandfather, was a famous superstar of his era who married British actress Jennifer Kendal in 1958. They appeared in several films together. Furthermore, the couple had three children: Karan Kapoor, Kunal Kapoor, and Sanjana Kapoor. They all failed to achieve success in their film careers.
Kendal passed away in 1984 as a result of cancer. Karan, their son, is best known for his role in Sultanat alongside Bollywood actress Juhi Chawla. He also appeared in Junoon, 36 Chowranghee Lane, Loha, and other films. Karan was also a popular model in the 1980s.
- Aliya has lovely features and a lovely face. Her demeanor is so down-to-earth.
- She is very close to her Bollywood star cousins Kareena Kapoor Khan, Karishma Kapoor, and Ranbir Kapoor, with whom she grew up in the United Kingdom.
- According to some reports, Aliya accompanied her father Karan Kapoor to Pataudi Palace to celebrate Taimur Ali Khan’s first birthday.
- Aliya hasn’t revealed anything about her romantic life or relationship status. The star child prefers to stay out of the spotlight.
- In fact, she has kept her social media accounts private despite having over 6,891 followers on Instagram. Furthermore, her Instagram account has not yet been verified.
- Aliya Kapoor is a fantastic painter and sketcher. She also has a separate account where she shares her sketches and paintings.
- Concerning her care, the star child Aliya has not yet revealed anything, but she is a budding artist.
- She can be seen at the Kapoor family’s parties and public events on occasion. Aliya is also Prithviraj Kapoor’s great-granddaughter.
- Aliya enjoys spending time at the beach with her close friends and family members.
- Her father made his acting debut in Junoon, a critically acclaimed film (1978), which was a Shyam Benegal film.