Alvaro Borja Morata Martn is a Spanish professional footballer who plays as a striker for Atlético Madrid in La Liga and for the Spanish national team. He started his career at Real Madrid, making his senior squad debut in late 2010.
|Full Name||Alvaro Borja Morata Martin|
|Celebrated name||Alvaro Morata|
|Nickname (s)||Alvarito, Alvaro|
|Birth Date||23 October 1992|
|Birth Place||Madrid, Spain|
|Age in 2023||30 years|
|Mother||Susana Martin Ramos|
|Sister (s)||Marta Abril Morata Martin|
|Girlfriend (s) / Affairs||Alice Campello|
|Wife / Spouse||Maria Pombo, Carla Barber, Alice Campello|
|Children (s)||Leonardo Morata (Son), Alessandro Morata (Son)|
|Salary||£3,796,000 Per Year|
|Net Worth||60 million Euro|
Álvaro Morata Biography
Álvaro Morata was born on October 23, 1992 into a middle-class household in Madrid, Spain. Alfonso Morata is his father, and Susana Martin Ramos is his mother. Alvaro is the family’s final child and only son. Marta Abril Morata Martin is his older sister. Alfonso Morata and Susana Martin Ramos, his parents, encouraged him to pursue Medicine and Surgery. They believed that this schooling was superior to football. But Alvaro had a strong interest in football and aspired to be a professional player. When he was 13 years old, he began his youth career with Atletico Madrid.
Álvaro Morata Height, Weight
He is 189 m tall. He weighs approximately 84 kg. He has lovely warm black eyes and Black locks. There is no information on his chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, biceps, and so on.
- Alvaro Morata is a professional footballer who plays as a striker for Atletico Madrid and the Spanish national team. He began his career with Atletico Madrid, then went to Getafe before joining Real Madrid C as a kid. He was promoted to Real Madrid Castilla in July 2010 after winning two youth championships and scoring 34 goals. Morata scored five goals in four matches during his time with Castilla. People saw his potential when he made his Real Madrid debut as a replacement for Angel di Maria on December 12, 2010. He made his debut at Coppa del Rey two days later.
- Morata scored his first hat trick in a 7-1 victory against Deportivo de La Corua B on February 13th, 2011 and his first champions league goal against Schalke 04 on March 18th, 2014 to help Real Madrid win 3-1 at Santiago Bernabéu.
- Morata’s move to Juventus was announced on July 19th, 2014, for a cost of €20 million and a five-year contract with the option for Madrid to buy him. His first goal came as a header, propelling Juventus to a 3-0 win against Atalanta. y
- Morata was returned to Real Madrid for a cost of €30 million. On August 9th, he made his competitive debut, winning 3-2 against Spanish side Sevilla. In a 2-1 home victory against Celta on August 27, he scored his first goal. He guided Real Madrid to the Champions League title for the second year in a row, scoring three goals in nine matches.
- Chelsea signed him on July 19, 2017, for €60 million. He made his Premier League debut on August 12th, 2017, scoring his first goal. Morata scored his first hat trick against Stoke City on September 23rd, making him the 17th Chelsea player to do so in the Premier League.
- Morata signed an 18-month contract with Atletico Madrid on January 27th, 2019, scoring his first goal in a 2-0 home victory over Villarreal on February 24th.
Alvaro Morata news, Alvaro Morata wife
- Morata’s international career began with the Spain U17 squad, which he joined for the 2009 U-17 World Cup in Nigeria. He guided Spain to third place after appearing in four matches and scoring two goals. Later, he assisted Spain U19 in finishing second to Japan in the Japan international competition.
- At the 2013 European Championship in Israel, he led Spain to victory and finished as the competition’s top scorer with the U-21 team.
- In November 2014, he made his senior squad debut in the UEFA Euro 2016 qualifications, scoring his first international goal against Ukraine, which helped Spain win the match.
- He earned the Golden Boot at the 2011 UEFA European Under-19 Championship as well as the 2013 UEFA European Under-21 Championship.
- On November 24, 2015, he was named to the UEFA Team of the Year.
Álvaro Morata’s Net Worth
The net worth of Alvaro Morata is believed to be approximately 60 million euros as of October 2023. As of August 2023, his estimated market worth is 50 million euros (44 million pounds). His primary source of income comes from his professional football career and playing for several teams. Alvaro began his professional football career in 2005. However, it was his junior season, and his senior season began in 2010. Since the beginning of his career, Alvaro has played for Real Madrid, Juventus, Atletico Madrid, Getafe, and Chelsea. He joined Real Madrid in 2008. He did, however, become a five-year permanent member of the club in 2014.
Star Alvaro has signed a sponsorship deal with German sportswear giant Adidas. Due to the terms of the deal, he is required to wear Adidas footwear for his professional matches.
Property And Cars
Alvaro Morata House is located in Madrid, Spain, where he lives with his lovely wife and two boys.
He has a large collection of automobiles, some of which include:
- Mercedes Benz AMG G63
Álvaro Morata Wife, Marriage
Alvaro Morata’s gorgeous wife is lice Campello. Morata and Campello married in 2017 in Venice in front of a star-studded crowd that included Isco and Simone Zaza. They married on December 10, 2016, after Morata proposed on stage during a magic act in Madrid. Alessandro and Leonardo, the couple’s twin twins, were born on July 29, 2018, and the player changed his Chelsea uniform number from 9 to 29 to honor them. Edoardo, the couple’s third son, was born on September 29, 2020.
Awards & Achievement
- 2011 UEFA European Under-19 Championship Tournament Team
- 2011 UEFA European Under-19 Championship Golden Boot
- Team of the Tournament: UEFA European Under-21 Championship 2013
- 2013 UEFA European Under-21 Championship Golden Boot
- 2014-15 UEFA Champions League Squad of the Season
- He shaved his hair for cancer patients who want to have hair like his.
- His playing style has drawn comparisons to the legendary Fernando Morientes of Los Blancos.
- Morata stated that he had a happy life in Italy. “I live in the center, almost near Chelsea,” he explained. I like London’s cultural diversity, the various cultures, and religions, but I wouldn’t stay here for a long time.
- Morata began his career at Atletico Madrid before joining Real Madrid from Getafe.
- in 2008 and made his debut for Real Madrid C while still a junior.