Angel Correa is a professional footballer from Argentina who plays as a winger. He has played for Atletico Madrid and the Argentina national team. Angel Martn Correa Martnez is his full name.
|Real Name||Ángel Martín Correa Martínez|
|Profession||Argentine team footballer|
|height in feet inches||5 feet 7 inches|
|Weight in kg||68 kg|
|His date of Birth||1995-03-09 00:00:00|
|brother name||Luis Martínez (footballer)|
|Mother name||Marcela Martínez|
|Girlfriend||Sabrina Di Marzo|
|Salary||3.5 million Euros per year|
|Net worth||$27 million Euros|
Ángel Correa Biography
On March 9, 1995, in Rosario, Argentina, this Argentine football player was born into a lower-class household. Angel Correa Snr. is his father, and Marcela Correa is his mother. There is no information regarding his father’s or mother’s professional backgrounds accessible.
He lost his father when he was 12 years old. Luis Martinez, his brother, had also perished. This footballer began his junior career with Alianza Sport.
Ángel Correa Height, Weight, Body measurement
Correa maintains his height of 1.71m, or 5 feet and 7 inches. He weighs 69 kg. He has an athletic physique. His eye color is earthy, and his hair color is dark. His sexual orientation is straight.
- He signed a four-year contract with Ciclón on September 23, 2012. On May 11, he scored his first goal, the last in a 3-0 victory over Boca Juniors. He also signed a deal with La Liga team Atletico Madrid, where he scored six goals on May 27, 2014.
- On 22 August 2015, he made his Atleti debut, replacing Oliver Torres in a 1-0 league win over UD Las Palmas.
- On November 6, 2019, he made his 200th appearance for Atletico Madrid, scoring in a 1-2 loss to Bayer Leverkusen.
- After that, he scored in Atletico’s 2-1 victory against Real Valladolid on May 22, 2021, to win the La Liga season 2020-21.
- On 14 January 2015, he debuted in Argentina’s under-20 squad against Ecuador in the opening match. Argentina’s U-20 South America Cup team was scheduled to meet host Uruguay on February 7, 2016.
- He was chosen to compete in the World Cup U-20, which will be held in New Zealand on May 21.
- On September 4, 2015, he made his entire career debut for the national team in a 7-0 friendly match against Bolivia. He scored a goal throughout the game.
- Correa led Argentina’s under-20 squad to victory in the 2015 South American U-20 Championship, where he was awarded tournament MVP.
- He has been a regular member of Argentina’s senior squad since 2015, and he will play in the 2021 Copa América.
Ángel Correa ’s Net Worth
In 2014, the small Argentine transferred from San Lorenzo to Spanish club Atlético Madrid; his long-term deal with the Los Rojiblancos increased his net worth to €27 million (£24 million). The striker, who is just 24 years old and has a developing reputation, seeks a market value of roughly €35 million (£31 million) as of November 2022.
Angel has many sponsorships and endorsement partnerships with well-known brands like Nike, which contribute to his income.
Ángel Correa Girlfriend, Dating
Angel Correa is a single guy. In any event, he is in a relationship with his incredible love, Sabrina Di Marzo. The couple is rewarded with two daughters. There is no official information regarding their wedding yet.
As a result, we can’t be certain of his relationship status unless he chooses to make a public statement. He has a strong relationship with his adoration and children; they live their lives cheerfully together.
Awards & Achievement
- Argentine Primera División: Inicial 2013
- 2014 Copa Libertadores
- 2020-21 La Liga
- 2017-18 UEFA Europa League
- 2018 UEFA Super Cup
- 2015-16 UEFA Champions League runner-up
- 2015 South American U-20 Championship
2021 Copa América
- 2022 CONMEBOL-UEFA Cup of Champions
- January 2022 La Liga Player of the Month
- He was born on March 9, 1995, in Rosario, Argentina, the same city as Lionel Messi, Angel Di Maria, and Ever Banega.
- -He was discovered by scout Jorge Garcia. Garcia saw his skill when he was just 11 years old while playing for local Rosario team Alianza Sport, and moved him to San Lorenzo.
- -He made his Argentine top-flight debut for San Lorenzo against Newell’s Old Boys, thanks to Juan Antonio Pizzi.
- -He led Argentina’s Under-20 team to victory at the South American Youth Championship in 2015.
- It only took him three minutes to score his first goal for the Albiceleste. With his first touch, the deft attacker made a spectacular finish.