Angel Fabián Di Mara is an Argentine professional footballer who currently plays for Juventus in Serie A and the Argentina national team. He can play as a winger or as an offensive midfielder. He is widely regarded as one of the top wingers in the world.
|Known For||Soccer Player|
|Full Name||Ángel Fabián Di María Hernández|
|Age||34 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||14 February 1988|
|Height||5 Feet 3 Inches (1.80 m)|
|Weight||75 kg (165 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Famous As||Argentine professional footballer|
|Wife Name||Jorgelina Cardoso|
|Father Name||Miguel Di María|
|Mother Name||Diana Hernández|
Ángel Di María Biography
Ángel Di María was born in the Argentine province of Rosario. His father, Miguel Di Mara, was also a football player in the past, but he had to retire due to a terrible knee injury. The future football star was a hyperactive youngster.
His parents even brought him to the doctor. The doctor suggested that they enroll their youngster in a sports program. The doctor assured them that the youngster would expend his limitless energy here and grow calmer.
They began by trying karate but eventually settled on football. ngel began kicking the ball at the age of three, and by the age of seven, he was already a member of the local El Torito Atletico squad.
Ángel Di María Height, Weight
Ángel Di María height is roughly 180cm (approximately 5 ft 11 inches). And he weighs around 75 kilos. He’s thin and tall. He is a diligent player who follows a strict fitness regimen. The eyes are dark brown, and the hair is dark brown.
- Di Mara began his career with Rosario Central but rose to prominence after joining Benfica in 2007. Di Maria won the Primeira Liga championship with Benfica, the club’s first in five years, as well as two Taça da Liga trophies.
- Di Maria was traded to Real Madrid in 2010, where he won La Liga and the UEFA Champions League. He joined Manchester United in 2014 for a British record fee of £59.7 million (€75.6 million).
- Di Mara earned four league titles, five Coupe de France trophies, and four Coupe de la Ligue titles in France, including three domestic, quadruples, and helped the club to its first Champions League Final. He is also the club’s ninth-highest goal scorer and all-time assist leader.
- Di Mara debuted for Argentina in 2008 and has since earned over 110 caps, including participation in eight major tournaments. He played in the 2008 Olympics, the 2014 FIFA World Cup, the 2015 Copa América, and the Copa América Centenario; Di Mara helped Argentina win the 2021 Copa América by scoring the game-winning goal.
Ángel Di María’s Net Worth
Ángel Di María net worth has grown over time. He is presently estimated to be worth $30 million. Di Maria had played for Benfica and Manchester United before joining PSG. His football career, brand partnerships, and assets have significantly increased his net worth and are anticipated to expand more in the future.
Di Maria’s primary sponsors include the German sportswear giant Adidas, as well as Budweiser and Fan360.
Property And Cars
The Argentine playmaker relocated to Italy to secure a one-year contract with Turin-based Juventus. A fresh adventure awaits Di Maria, and given his track record, it’s difficult to envision anything else than another year packed with awards and unrivaled success.
During his tenure with Manchester United Football Club, the South American winger went about in a hot corvette. If only his time at the Theatre of Dreams had been as easy as his drive.
Fideo rocketed to superstardom in the Spanish capital, dashing down the flank for Real Madrid CF and giving opposing defenders nightmares. He drove away from the field in the sweet-dream-like comfort of Audi’s luxury SUV.
Ángel Di María Wife, Marriage, Children
The player is five years older than Orgelina Cardoso. The pair married in 2011, and they are still happily married. His wife is the football player’s biggest supporter. She is willing to debate social media with opponents in response to criticism.
The wife is not afraid to share her thoughts about her husband’s decision. In the winter of 2018, she became enraged over Unai Emery’s selection of the lineup for the Champions League 1/8 final match against Real Madrid. She was dissatisfied since ngel remained on the bench during the game.
The couple has two daughters. Mia, the senior, was born three months early, and her parents managed to save her.
Awards & Achievement
- Primeira Liga: April 2010 Player of the Month UEFA Champions League Team of the Season: 2013-14
Top assist provider in La Liga in 2013-14
- Dream Team for the 2014 FIFA World Cup
- 2014 Olimpia de Plata
- 2014 UEFA Team of the Year
- 2014 FIFA FIFPro World XI
- 2015-16 ESM Team of the Year
- 2014-15 Premier League Goal of the Season
- 2015-16, 2018-19 Ligue 1 Team of the Year
- Top assist provider in Ligue 1 in 2015-16
- Top scorer in the Coupe de France in 2017-18
- Angel Di Maria once fell into a well and survived. Di Maria’s initial transfer price was for 35 footballs.
- Angel Di Maria had the phrase ‘Nacer en El Perdriel fué y será lo best que me pasó en la vida’ tattooed on his left forearm by six of his closest friends.
- Di Maria was a troublemaker from an early age, so his mother took him to a doctor when he was three years old to help him find a solution.
- Di Maria has played with Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, and Mesut Ozil.
- Due to his thin build, the diligent, quick Argentine is dubbed ‘The Noodle’ or ‘Fideo’ in Spanish. He is a technologically sophisticated great football player.