Angelo Mosca was a Canadian Football League player and professional wrestler from the United States. He was also known as King Kong Mosca and The Mighty Hercules in wrestling. Angelo Jr., Mosca’s son, was also a wrestler. In 1987, he was inducted into the Canadian Football Hall of Fame; in 2012, he was inducted into the Hamilton Sports Hall of Fame; and in 2013, he was inducted into the Ontario Sports Hall of Fame.
|Real Name||Angelo Mosca|
|Famous As||Football League player & professional wrestler|
|Birthday||February 13, 1937|
|Birthplace||Waltham, Massachusetts, US|
|Height||approx. 6 ft 4 in|
|Weight||approx. 125 Kg|
|Shoe Size||10.5 (US)|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
Angelo Mosca Age & Early Life
Angelo Mosca was born on February 13, 1937, in Waltham, Massachusetts, US. He was 85 years old when he died. His zodiac sign is Virgo. Angelo Mosca is his full name. He grew up in America, along with his parents and siblings. Similarly, He is an American citizen. He is of the white ethnicity. His faith is Christianity. Talking about his educational details, Angelo Mosca did his schooling at a local High School. Likewise, his higher education details are not revealed yet.
Angelo Mosca Height & Weight
Angelo is 6 feet 4 inches tall. He weighs approximately 125 kg (275 lb). He has lovely warm black eyes and white hair due to his old age. His body measurements are 36-28-34 inches.
Angelo Mosca Net Worth
How much is Angelo Mosca’s net worth? Angelo Mosca’s net worth is believed to be in the $5 million range as of January 2023. His wrestling and football careers provided the most of his money. Mosca’s brilliant profession afforded him opulent living and flashy automobiles. He was a well-known figure in Massachusetts. He won five Grey Cups and was inducted into the Canadian Football Hall of Fame.
- Mosca attended the University of Notre Dame and was picked in the 30th round by the Philadelphia Eagles of the National Football League in 1959. He had already planned to play in the CFL with the Hamilton Tiger-Cats in 1958.
- Mosca participated in nine Grey Cup games, tying him with teammate John Barrow for the most in CFL history.
- Mosca’s teams won the Grey Cup five times, once with the Ottawa Rough Riders and four times with the Hamilton Tiger-Cats.
- On August 25, 2015, the Tiger-Cats announced that Mosca’s jersey number 68 will be retired.
- He wrestled all around North America, nearly always at or near the top of the show, and almost always as a heel, even in Toronto until the late 1970s, when he turned a face, and then the main face in the early 1980s.
- Mosca fought in the World Wrestling Federation in 1981 as (often – in a reversal of his persona in Canada) the promotion’s most despised heel owing to his harsh approach.
- Mosca promoted the NWA in Ontario in 1985-87 after being dismissed by the WWF.
- In 1986, he announced his retirement from wrestling.
Angelo Mosca Wife & Marriage
Who is Angelo Mosca Wife? Mosca spent several years in and around Hamilton before settling in St. Catharines, Ontario, with his wife, Helen, a real estate agent. He originally met her at a Ticats game in 1996, and they married in 1998. He had already been divorced and widowed.