Anna-Louise Plowman is an actress who is from New Zealand. In the hit Netflix shows The Witcher, she plays the part of Zola. Black Sails, Holby City, and Personal Affairs are just a few of the other shows she has been in. The actor Toby Stephens is married to the mother of three.
|Date of Birth:||1972, May-9|
|Nation of birth:||New Zealand|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches|
|birth name||Anna-Louise’s Labrador|
|Place of birth/city||Napier, New Zealand|
|Married to||Toby Stephens (September 15, 2001 – present)|
|Education||Samuel Marsden Collegiate School, London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art, Lecoq School|
|Net Worth||$6 million|
Anna-Louise Plowman Biography
Anna-Louise Plowman is 51 years old as of 2023; she was born in Napier, New Zealand on 9 May 1972. Her birthday is every year on May 9th, and her zodiac sign is Taurus. Gary Plowman, a Senior Counsel and one of Hong Kong’s most prominent barristers, and her mother reared Plowman in Napier. However, despite our attempts to learn more about her family, no such information is publicly accessible. Therefore, the identity of her mother remains unknown. It is unknown if she has any siblings.
Between 1982 through 1989, Plowman attended the Samuel Marsden Collegiate School in Wellington, after which she attended the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art and the Lecoq School in Paris.
Anna-Louise Plowman Height, Weight
Anna-Louise Plowman is 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs 63 kilograms (138 lbs). With body measurements of 33-23-34 inches, Anna-Louise Plowman has the perfect body shape. Her bra size is 34B and her dress size is 4 (US). She probably has blonde hair, but she often dyes it brown and other colors to fit her style. Her eyes are a beautiful shade of hazel.
- Anna-Louise Plowman has made a name for herself as an actress, and people like the different roles she plays.
- She first showed up in Holby City as a consultant anesthetist. She probably played Melinda MacLean in the miniseries Cambridge Spies, which came out years later.
- The show was up for the Best Photography, Best Lighting, and Best Fiction British Academy Television Craft Awards.
- Also, she and her husband, Toby Stephens, were in Jonathan Kent’s revival of Private Lives at the Chichester Festival in 2012 and again at the Gielgud Theatre the following year.
- After that, she played different parts in Doctor Who and Three Tall Women.
- She also played Mrs. Hudson from 2016 to 2017 on the American historical adventure TV show Black Sails. It was shown on the island of New Providence.
- She also showed up on the show Personal Affairs. It is a 2016 Israeli drama film that was directed for the first time by Palestinian Maha Haj, who was born in Nazareth.
- She recently played Zola in the Netflix show The Witcher, which also starred Henry Cavill, Freya Allan, Anya Chalotra, and others.
Anna-Louise Plowman’s Net Worth in 2023
The predicted net worth of Plowman as of 2023 is $6 million. This includes her property, income, and funds. Her income is mostly derived from her job as an actress. Plowman has amassed substantial wealth from her multiple sources of income, yet she wants to live a humble lifestyle.
Anna-Louise Plowman Husband, Marriage, Children
Toby Stephens is Plowman’s cherished spouse. In 2001, the pair wed in London, and they have been blessed with three children: Kura Stephens, Tallulah Stephens, and Eli Alistair Stephens. Toby Stephens is the son of the late actor Sir Robert Stephens and the late actress Dame Maggie Smith. Plowman and her husband Stephens participated as Sibyl and Elyot in Jonathan Kent’s production of Private Lives at the 2012 Chichester Festival.
Plowman and her husband are the delighted parents of three children, a boy, and two girls. They are Eli Alistair, born in May 2007, Tallulah Stephens, born in May 2009, and Kura Stephens, born in September 2010, respectively.