Anne Keothavong MBE is a British tennis player who has retired. During her career, she won 28 ITF Women’s Circuit championships and achieved a career-high singles ranking of world No. 48. Know more about Anne keothavong Net Worth, Bio, Age, Nationality, Ethnicity, Husband, Height, Career
|Full Name||Anne Viensouk Keothavong|
|Famous as||tennis player|
|Birth Date||16 September 1983|
|Age||37 years old|
|Birth Place||Hackney, London|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Net Worth||$7 million|
Anne keothavong Age & Early Life
Anne Keothavong was born on 16 September 1983, in London’s Hackney district to parents who left their war-torn native country of Laos in the 1970s. Somsak, her father, pushed her to play short tennis from a young age. Her mother’s name is Vathana, and she has two brothers, James, a tennis umpire, and Mark. Lena, her sister, is also present.
Keothavong went to Hackney’s Kingsland Secondary School. She began playing tennis in Hackney Downs and Highbury Fields when she was seven years old. Her favorite surface was hardcourt.
Anne keothavong Height & Weight
In terms of body measurements, she is a pretty girl with an amazing and cool personality. Anne keothavong is 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs around 45 kilograms. She has a nice body figure and is in good health. Her hair is black, and she has black eyes.
Anne keothavong Net Worth 2022
How much is Anne keothavong net worth? Anne Keothavong’s net worth is $7 million as of December 2022, according to Wikipedia, Forbes, IMDb, and other online sources. As a professional tennis player, she earned the money.
- Keothavong made her ITF Junior Circuit debut in February 1996, at the age of 12, and her final appearance in August 2001. She won one singles title at the LTA Junior International Tournament – Bisham Abbey, defeating compatriot Elena Baltacha in the final. She also reached three semifinals (one of which was at the 2001 Wimbledon Championships, when she was defeated by Dinara Safina, the future world number one who, like Anne, went on to rank higher in seniors than juniors) and ten quarterfinals.
- Keothavong made her ITF Women’s Circuit debut in April 1998, at the age of 14, when she lost in the first round of qualification for a $10,000 event in Birmingham. She only played two more matches that year, both of which she lost (in qualifying tournaments for $10,000 events in Hatfield, Hertfordshire, and Felixstowe). She ended the year with no global ranking.
- Keothavong had a poor start to 2013, losing to Grace Min in the first round of the Australian Open qualification. Despite this, she was selected to the Fed Cup squad, along with Laura Robson, Heather Watson, and Johanna Konta, to play Portugal, Hungary, and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- She announced her retirement from professional tennis on July 24, 2013.
- Keothavong was named the new captain of the Great Britain Fed Cup team in December 2016, succeeding Judy Murray. In 2017, she was embroiled in a scandal after Ilie Năstase, the captain of Romania’s Fed Cup team, used vulgar words against her and the British team during a match.
Anne keothavong Husband & marriage
Who is Anne keothavong Husband? On February 28, 2015, Keothavong married Andrew Bretherton. Furthermore, She has not mentioned anything about her Husband. She keeps her private life hidden from the paparazzi. Anne is not the subject of any rumors or controversies. She has kept his distance from rumors that could jeopardize her career. However, she has a clean record and has never been involved in any controversies.