Anthony Jordan Martial is a French footballer who plays for Manchester United and the France national team. Martial began his professional career with Lyon after playing youth football for Les Ulis, and he was sold to AS Monaco in 2013 for a sum of €6 million.
|Name in France||Anthony Jordan Martial|
|Date of Birth||5-Dec-1995|
|Age in 2022||27|
|Height||5 feet 11 inches|
|Brothers||Dorian Martial and Johan Martial|
|Wife||Melanie Da Cruz|
|Net Worth||23 million euro|
Anthony Martial Biography
Anthony Jordan Martial, better known as Anthony Martial, was born on December 5, 1995, in Massy, France. There is no information about his parents. He has two brothers, Johan Martial and Dorian Martial, as siblings. Johan, his brother, is a professional defender for the Greek club Panetolikos.
He is 27 years old and was born under the sign of Sagittarius. He is French by nationality and Black by ancestry. Concerning his schooling, information concerning his educational history is being reviewed.
Anthony Martial Height, Weight, Body measurement
Anthony Martial’s height is around 5 feet 11 inches tall and his body weight is 76 kilograms. His body measurement is 41-31-14.5 inches. His hair color is black and his eye color is black.
- To begin, Martial made his professional debut on December 6, 2013, against Lyon in the Europa League group stage.
- On June 30, 2013, he signed a three-year contract with AS Monaco for a fee of €5 million plus incentives.
- Furthermore, Anthony scored his first goal in European play on August 4, 2015, in a 4-0 home win over BSC Young Boys in the UEFA Champions League.
- Then, on September 1, 2015, he agreed to terms with Manchester United on a four-year contract for £36 million to £58 million.
- During the 2015-2016 season, Martial was named ‘PFA Fan of the Month,’ ‘Goal of the Month,’ ‘Premier League Player of the Month,’ and ‘Golden Boy as Europe’s top under-21.’
- In addition, Anthony earned his first European title as a substitute in the 2017 UEFA Europa League Final in May.
- During the 2017-2018 season, he assisted his club in victories over West Ham United, Swansea City, Everton, Burton upon Trent, CSKA Moscow, Tottenham, Watford, Newcastle United, Stoke City, Burnley, and others.
- Furthermore, in 2018, Martial became one of just seven Manchester United players to score in five consecutive league games. Similarly, he was named Manchester United’s Player of the Month for October.
- He later signed a new 5-year contract with Manchester United on January 31, 2019.
- Anthony Martial has become Manchester United’s first player since 2007 to score in three consecutive preseason games.
- After 15 YEARS, Anthony Martial equals Ronaldo’s Record at Manchester United.
Anthony Martial’s Net Worth
In 2018, Anthony won the Europa League with Manchester United and the World Cup with France. He has been at Manchester United for a few years and earned a lucrative deal upon his arrival. His current net worth is believed to be €30 million (25 Million Pound). Manchester United paid 57.6 million pounds (with add-ons) for him, and his current market worth is believed to be 65 million euros (58 Million Pound). A gifted and promising player
Nike is Anthony’s sponsor. He has also appeared in a Foot Locker ad.
Property And Cars
Anthony Martial is a sportsman who prefers to keep his personal life secret.He keeps a low profile, but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t live in luxury and comfort with his family. He also has an automobile collection worth over $200,000 dollars. His automobile collection includes Range Rover, Audi, Bentley, and Mercedes Ben.
Anthony Martial Wife, Marriage, Children
Martial was born in Guadeloupe. Johan, Anthony’s older brother, is a professional player as well. Dorian, his other elder brother, was the senior team captain at Les Ulis.
With his ex-partner Samantha, the Manchester United striker has a daughter named Toto.
Awards & Achievement
He made his international debut in 2015 and was picked to their crew for UEFA Euro 2016.
- Manchester United won the FA Cup in 2015-16.
- Manchester United won the UEFA European League in 2016-17.
- Won the Golden Boy grant in 2015.
- Won the Manchester United Goal of the Season award in 2015-16.
- Won the 2018-20 Manchester United Player of the Year award.
- Team of the Tournament: UEFA European Under-19 Championship 2013
- Premier League for PFA Fans September 2015 Player of the Month
- September 2015 Premier League Player of the Month 2015 Golden Boy
- United Manchester Seasonal Goal: 2015-16 (vs. Liverpool, 12 September 2015)
- According to Martial’s childhood coaches, as a child, he was quite quiet and bashful.
- He began his football career with the CO Les Ulis youth club in Paris.
- During his time at CO Les Ulis, Martial was taught by another French professional, Patrice Evra.
- He enrolled at Lyon’s academy when he was 14 years old.
- On June 30, 2013, Martial agreed to a three-year contract with AS Monaco worth 5 million euros including incentives.
- Anthony moved to the English club Manchester United on September 1, 2015, after signing a four-year contract worth 36 million British pounds with the option to increase to 58 million British pounds.