August Alsina is a well-known R&B and hip-hop singer who has released a series of mixtapes, including his debut, Untitled, in 2011 and The Product 2 in 2013. On August 20, 2013, he published his EP Downtown: Life Under the Gun, and on April 15, 2014, he published his first album Testimony. When he was fourteen years old, he submitted his first video on YouTube, which included him performing a rendition of Lyfe Jennings’s “Hypothetically.” He was born on September 3, 1992, and this page contains detailed information on August Alsina’s bio, age, girlfriend, height, weight, and net worth.
|Real Name||August Alsina|
|Age||27 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB),
|September 3, 1992|
|Famous For||For his single “I Luv
This Shit” with Trinidad James
|Birthplace||New Orleans, Louisiana, United States|
|Height/ Tall||Feet & Inches: 5′ 6″
Centimetres: 168 cm
Meters: 1.68 m
|Weight||Kilograms: 68 Kg
Pounds: 149 lbs
|Biceps Size||16 Inches|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Girlfriend/ Dating||Jada Pinkett Smith (Claimed)|
|Net Worth||U.S. $4 million|
August Alsina Bio, Age & Nationality
Who is August Alsina? Augusta Alsina was born on September 3, 1992, in New Orleans, Louisiana. He had a troubled family life since childhood. Both his father and stepfather struggled
Height, Weight & Body Measurement
How tall is August Alsina? He is a tall and attractive guy. August Alsina’s height is currently measured to be 5 foot 6 inches. He has still held a muscular physique, with an overall body weight of 68 kg. His eyes are black, and his hair is black
August Alsina Net Worth
What is the net worth of August Alsina? August Alsina is a $4 million dollar net worth, American musical artist. His singing profession is his principal source of income.
Professional life, Career & Living Style
He started submitting his own singing videos to YouTube while he was in his early teens. His family life was challenging since both his father and stepfather struggled with drug addiction. Later, he and his mother relocated to Texas. He opted to come to Atlanta, Georgia on his own after being booted out of his house and his elder brother was shot and died. He released his first official mixtape in 2012, followed by a single and a second mixtape in 2013. He then signed with Def Jam Records and released his debut EP the following year. Then, in 2014, his album “Testimony” was published, reaching #2 on the Billboard 200 list as well as #1 on the US R&B and US R&B/Hip-Hop charts, selling half a million copies in the United States. August Alsina won two BET Awards in June 2014, one for “Best New Artist” and another for “Viewers Choice.” During his performance, August stunned the audience by bringing Trey Songz and Chris Brown on stage together. Trey and Brown were said to be feuding. Alsina’s second studio album, This Thing Called Life, was released in 2015. That album peaked at number two on the US R&B and US R&B/Hip-Hop charts, as well as number fourteen on the Billboard 200. His track “I Luv This Shit” (with Trinidad James) was certified Platinum and peaked at #5 on the R&B chart in the United States. Alsini’s other hit songs include “No Love” (remix) (with Nicki Minaj), “Ghetto” (with Richie Home Quan or Yo Gotti), and “Numb” (with Richie Home Quan or Yo Gotti) (featuring B.o.B and Yo Gotti).
Girlfriend, Marriage & Relationship Status
Who is August Alsina’s Girlfriend? August Alsina claims he had an affair with actress Jada Pinkett Smith and that her husband Will Smith approved. ‘I absolutely committed myself to that relationship for years of my life, and I honestly and sincerely adore and have a ton of affection for her,’ he added. August and Jada both attended the 2017 BET Awards. Furthermore, the next day, on July 1, 2020, a spokesman for Pinkett Smith issued a statement on the accusations, referring to them as “absolutely not accurate.”
- One of the earliest was him performing a version of Lyfe Jennings’ “Hypothetically.”
- His track “I Luv This S***” with Trinidad James reached at #48 on the US Billboard charts in 2013.
- He was born into a difficult household.
- Alsina was born in the city of New Orleans, Louisiana.
- In New Orleans, he attended middle school.
- His father and stepfather were cocaine addicts, and his elder brother, Melvin III, was murdered in 2010.
- On the 2014 hit “Make It Home,” he partnered with Jeezy.
- He has a massive fan base on his social media channels.
- In 2017, the musician announced that he had a serious autoimmune condition that damages his liver.
- “Do Not Be Dismayed By The Battles Of Your Heart, Mind, Or Flesh,” he believes. They are there to help you grow and to keep you humble before the Lord. For You Are Thoroughly Equipped For Every Good Work, And You Will Not Fail In Your Life Assignment.”
- He is a tattoo enthusiast who has multiple tattoos on his hands and torso.