Benjamin Jacques Marcel Pavard is a French professional footballer who now plays for Bundesliga club Bayern Munich as well as the France national team. Although he is mainly used as a right defender, he can also play as a center-back.
|Name in France||None|
|Date of Birth||28-Mar-1996|
|Age in 2022||26|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
Benjamin Pavard Biography
Benjamin Pavard was born in Maubeuge, France, on March 28, 1996. His parents raised him in his home nation from a low-income family. Because of his father, the French defender’s life revolved solely around the game of football when he was growing up. Instead of the toys that other children have, he just has a football to play with. As a result of this, he was allowed to enter the US Jeumont at the age of six. Three years later, his parents sent him to the Lille young squad to further his development.
Benjamin Pavard Height, Weight, Body measurement
There is little doubt that the young defender is a handsome young man. He also stands at a respectable height, despite not being the most physically fit defender on the field. Nonetheless, he has always been a significant player, whether in his country’s shirt or for his club.
Benjamin Pavard stands at 6 feet 1 inch (1.86m) tall and weighs 148 pounds (67 kg). His additional physical dimensions are unknown, although he appears to be athletic.
- He agreed to terms with VfB Stuttgart in 2016 to play for the club for four years. By the end of the 2017/2018 season, the defender has played in 55 games for the Bundesliga club, scoring two goals in the process.
- Benjamin Pavard’s road to playing for the French national team began in 2015 when he was called up to the France Under-19 team. In the same year, he was called up to the Under-21 squad, where he remained until 2017.
- Pavard received his call to the national squad in the build-up to the 2018 FIFA World Cup when he was called by Didier Deschamps and was given his first chance in the game against Wales, which the Blues went on to win. His invitation was extended when he was selected to represent the country in the tournament proper in Russia.
- His first international goal occurred against Argentina, and he scored with a strike from outside the 18-yard box. Many considered the stunning goal that helped Argentina exit the competition in the last 16 to be one of the finest goals of the tournament.
- As of 2018, the only accolade he recorded with a club was his 2. Bundesliga title which he won in 2017. His resume is also bolder with his success with the French national team at the FIFA 2018 World Cup.
- He has 0 goals after 34 games in the 2021/2022 season. So far, he has scored 227 goals in the Bundesliga.
France’s Benjamin Pavard has never been the highest goal scorer in a league, although he has been among the top scorers in World Cups.
Benjamin Pavard ’s Net Worth
As of 2019, Benjamin Pavard’s net worth is projected to be $2 million. Similarly, he makes a salary of $1.2 million every year from his profession.
Pavard supplements his income with a wage from the national team, sponsorship, and endorsement partnerships with several businesses, including Adidas. On Instagram, he is frequently seen promoting the company.
Property And Cars
The Frenchman is beaming as he enjoys Germany’s Oktoberfest. Following his big-money move from VfB Stuttgart, he will be based in the Bavarian metropolis of Munich for the foreseeable future.
The Bayern Munich defender was caught arriving in a beautiful red Audi for international duty with the French national team.
Benjamin Pavard Wife, Marriage, Children
He is known to be involved with Rachel Legrain-Trapani. Legrain-Trapani married Aurélien Capoue for the first time in 2013. However, the marriage did not last past 2016.
Rachel Legrain-Trapani is a model of Italian heritage who has crowned Miss France in 2007. The pageant winner dated French track and field athlete Ladji Doucoure before her previous marriage and subsequent relationship with Pavard. Following this, she went on to date and marry her ex-husband, who was a footballer.
Awards & Achievement
- 2016-17 Bundesliga
- 2018 FIFA World Cup
- 2018 Chevalier de la Légion d’honneur
- The FIFA World Cup The tournament’s goal for 2018 is
- 2018 FIFA FIFPro World XI 4th team
- He won the World Cup without losing a match for France, with a streak of 31 matches spanning U19 to senior level.
- Pavard left Lille after 25 appearances over two seasons to join Stuttgart for a rumored sum of €5 million in 2016 since he was not part of then-coach Frederic Antonetti’s plans.
- Pavard was enjoying a lunch break after a German language session when he was called up for the first time for the French senior national team in November, and he didn’t realize he had missed multiple calls from his parents.
- He won the World Cup without ever losing a match for France, a streak of 31 matches spanning U19 to senior level.
- Pavard can play all defensive positions, but he prefers center defense and has cited Mats Hummels and Sergio Ramos as role inspirations. So far, French national team coach Didier Deschamps has deployed Pavard at right back, and the Stuttgart defender can see himself following in the footsteps of former French international Lilian Thuram.