Guy enoît Robert Costil is a French professional football goalkeeper who currently plays for Ligue 1 club, Auxerre. Costil is also a French international, having played for his country at the under-21 level. In the same year that he made his senior international debut, he represented his country at Euro 2016.
|Full Name||Benoit Costil|
|Date of Birth||July 3, 1987|
|Place of Birth||Caen, France|
|Height:||6 feet 2 inches (1.88m)|
|Net Worth||10 million|
|Salary||£1,976,000 per year|
Benoît Costil Biography
Benoît Costil was born in Caen, France, on July 3, 1981. He also played for the French National Team, who won the first UEFA Nations League 2020. He made his professional club debut with Caen in 2005 and has since played for Sedan and Rennes. When he was six months old, his parents relocated to Rots. He left Rots at the age of 17 to become an independent professional with Stade Malherbe Caen.
Benoît Costil joined the club in 1994 from Bretteville-l’Orgueilleuse and trained at the Stade Malherbe in Caen. The Rots 1 stadium was named after him after 2020. He has completed his education in France and later on started his career in Football and his horoscope is Cancer.
Benoît Costil Height, Weight, Body measurement
Benoit Costil is currently 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighs 181 pounds. Benoit Costil’s shoe size is 4 (US) and his dress size is 8. (US). Benoit Costil’s exact body measurements are not yet available. The hue of my eyes is black, and my hair is brown.
- Despite his place as a substitute goalie, he exhibits tremendous abilities and is one of the club’s and France’s greatest aspirations. On August 12, 2005, he made his professional debut, replacing Vincent Planté in a match between his side and the Stade de Reims.
- On March 19, 2007, he extends his three-year deal with the Norman club, hoping to become a starter in his favorite club. The team finished second in the standings and advanced to Ligue 1.
- In June 2008, he was loaned to Vannes OC for a season in order to get playing experience and a starting role. He is a starter in Ligue 2 and has only missed one game due to injury in the spring. He had a successful season in Brittany, but when he returned to Caen, he was dismissed from his last year of contract with Stade Malherbe, who selected Alexis Thébaux as starting goalkeeper. Benoît Costil appeared in fifteen games for the Norman club over three seasons.
- On June 14, 2011, Benoît Costil signed a three-year contract with Stade Rennes FC after his contract in the Ardennes expired. He played 51 games in all competitions during the 2011-2012 season, including his first European outings in the UEFA Cup.
- He signed a four-year contract with the Girondins de Bordeaux on May 24, 2017, to replace Cedric Carrasso. During the 2018-2019 season, he was the UNFP’s Girondins de Bordeaux union representative.
- Didier Deschamps called Benoît Costil to the France A team for the first time on October 5, 2014, following the withdrawal of Stéphane Ruffier, for two matches against Portugal and Armenia 10.
- Costil took advantage of Hugo Lloris’ forfeit on March 21, 2015, to learn about his second summons to Blue. In November 2015, he was called up to the Blues, and again in March 2016.
- Benoît Costil is one of twenty-three French players chosen to compete in Euro 2016. He did not play in any games, and the Blues lose in the final to Portugal.
Benoît Costil ’s Net Worth
Benoit Costil’s net worth is estimated to be approximately £10 million, and he lives a lavish lifestyle. He makes £38,000 per week and a staggering £1,976,000 per year as a goalkeeper for Bordeaux. His current deal expires on June 30, 2022.
He earned £41,000 per week and £2,132,000 per year when playing for FC Girondins de Bordeaux. He spends his days moving from one area to another, and he has a successful football career.
Benoit Costil is associated with the clothing company Nike and wears their Product.
Property And Cars
There is no information about his house or automobiles.
Benoît Costil Girlfriend, Dating
At the moment, He is not romantically involved with anyone. He is a single man who is very focused on his career. Furthermore, He does not disclose his previous relationships or dating history in the public domain. he keeps his private life hidden from the paparazzi. : is not the subject of any rumors or controversies. : has kept his distance from rumors that could jeopardize his career. However, He has a clean record and has never been involved in any controversies.
Awards & Achievement
2020-21 UEFA Nations League
- Benoît Costil, a 35-year-old right-footed professional football player from France, was born on July 3, 1987.
- Costil began his football career in 1993 with US Bretteville. He joined SM Caen Academy after two years with the club. He progressed through the junior ranks before making his senior squad debut against Reims in Ligue 2 in 2005-06.
- Costil has agreed to terms with Stade Rennais. Costil improved his performance as a first-choice goalkeeper and earned the UNFP Best Goalkeeper title in 2011.
- Costil has consistently outperformed himself. In 38 league appearances for FC Stade Rennes in 2014-15, the custodian maintained 15 clean sheets.