Brittany Commisso is a New York-based American Executive Assistant #1. She is one of Andrew Cuomo’s accusers, who has been the governor of New York since 2011. Andrew is a politician, lawyer, and author from the United States who has been accused of sexually harassing women. He was accused of sexual misconduct by her and 11 other women.
Brittany came forward for the first time during an interview on CBS This Morning on August 9, 2021. She revealed to the audience that Andrew groped her twice while she was working in the Executive Mansion. The governor of New York is currently facing the most serious sexual misconduct allegations. Commisso filed her complaint report in August 2021, last week.
|Full Real Name
|Executive Assistant #1.
|34 years old.
|The United States.
|New York, USA.
|The University at Albany, NY.
|$700k- $800k USD
|$20K -$30 per month
|In Feet & Inches: 5′ 4″
|In Kilograms:55 kg.
|Frank Commisso Jr.
|Daughter – Gianna Commisso.
Son – None.
Brittany Commisso Biography
Brittany Commisso was born in 1989 in the United States of America to his parents. As a result, the current age is 32 years old. However, due to a lack of information about her on the internet, I was unable to determine the precise date of her birthday.
Brittany Commisso was accepted to the University of Albany in New York after graduating from high school. She finished her education in 2013 and graduated with a degree in Political Science and Government.
Brittany Commisso Husband & Marriage
She is a married woman, having married Frank Commisso Jr. in 2016. He is 37 years old and works for the State and Local Retirement System of New York.
He previously served on the Albany Common Council. Frank was a Democrat candidate for mayor of Albany in 2017. The couple has a daughter named ‘Gianna Commisso,’ whose information is not available on the internet, but who is 6 years old at the time of writing this article.
Frank Commisso and Brittany Commisso Are estranged from each other, and their divorce proceedings are currently underway.
Brittany Commisso Professional Life
Brittany Commisso’s first job was with the Albany County Department of Public Works. She began working there shortly after graduating from college in 2013. This information came from her LinkedIn profile, which she has since deleted.
She was later promoted and worked as an Alternate Public Defender in Albany County until 2017. The same year, she was offered a position as an executive assistant in the New York governor’s office.
She eventually quit her job in order to advance her career and began working for a top official at a state agency. She did, however, return to the Executive Chamber in 2019. Brittany Commisso began working with Andrew Cuomo in the Executive Mansion more frequently by November.
Brittany Commisso Net Worth
How Much is Brittany Commisso Net Worth? She was hired in the governor’s office with a monthly salary of $20K – $30K US dollars. She made this much money while working as an administrative assistant. Brittany Commisso’s net worth is estimated to be between $700,000 and $800,000 USD as of January 2024, according to Forbes (as of Ausgut 2021).
- She even described a series of offensive interactions in her complaint report, including Cuomo allegedly touching and grabbing her buttocks. This used to happen when people hugged or took selfies.
- Cuomo, who is now 63 years old, has denied all of the allegations and has stated that he has never inappropriately touched anyone.
- Her husband’s Twitter account posted a series of photos of her assisting him on election night.
- Brittany Commisso and her husband Frank are currently not active on their social media accounts in order to maintain some privacy during the investigation.
- Frank Commisso Sr., her father-in-law, has been a Democratic member of the Albany County Legislature since 1983.
- During an interview with CBS, Commisso stated that she initially did not come out because she was afraid of repercussions.