Bryan Jafet Ruiz González is a Costa Rican professional footballer who currently plays for Liga FPD club Alajuelense and captains the Costa Rica national team. He is a left-footed attacking midfielder with the ability to play as a second striker.
|Full Name||Bryan Ruiz|
|Date of Birth||August 18, 1985|
|Height||6′ 2″ (1.88 m)|
|Wife||Carolina Jaikel (m. 2014)|
|Children||Mathias Ruiz, Benjamín Ruiz Jaikel|
|Net Worth Total||$15.6 million|
Bryan Ruiz Biography
Bryan Ruiz was born in San José, Costa Rica, on August 18, 1985. In terms of nationality, he is a Costa Rican of the White race.
Ruiz is Rosita González’s son (mother). Roll Ruiz González, Yendrick Ruiz González (also a professional footballer), Maria Ruiz González, and Anthony Ruiz González are Bryan’s siblings. He was born and raised in Costa Rica, where he completed his education. His professional career took off in Alajuelense, which was in his home town and graduated from the academy of the club. signed his first professional soccer contract with Alajuelense at age 18.
Bryan Ruiz Height, Weight, Body measurement
Ruiz stands the height of 1.88 m and weighs 79 Kg. He has lovely warm black eyes and Black locks. There is no information on his chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, biceps, and so on.
- The Costa Rica National Football Team’s forward’s name is Ruiz. He has been a member of the squad since 2005, appearing in 62 appearances and scoring 12 goals. Bryan is a gifted and vivacious Forward on the pitch. He mostly operates on the pitch from the right flank.
- Ruiz can also play on the left flank and as a supplementary striker. This demonstrates his adaptability. He is determined and ambitious. He possesses exceptional dribbling abilities as well as shooting accuracy. He has excellent speed, stamina, and strength in the game. He has excellent ball control. In the game, he possesses excellent penetration and vision.
- Ruiz is a left-footed player who uses his foot accurately and well. He is now a Forward with PSV Eindhoven, playing as a Forward from squad No.23.
- Ruiz made his professional debut at the age of 18 with his local club Alajuelense in 2003. He made a strong start to his professional career, establishing himself as a goal scorer and facilitator.
- Ruiz scored 21 goals in 66 appearances for this team. Bryan’s facial postures earned him the moniker “la comadreja” (the weasel) at this club. He began playing for Gent after three seasons with this team.
- Ruiz played for this club for three seasons, appearing in 78 games and scoring 26 goals. In the 2007/2008 season, he was the captain and leading goal scorer for this club. He joined the Dutch team Twente in 2009.
- Ruiz earned experience by appearing in 65 matches and scored 35 goals for the squad during his two seasons at this club. In the 2009/2010 season, the club won the Eredivisie for the first time in its existence. Fulham signed him later that year. In 2014, he was loaned to PSV Eindhoven. He is still a member of the PSV Current Team till the conclusion of the season.
Bryan Ruiz’s Net Worth
Bryan Ruiz’s salary was reported to be $1.72 million in 2011 according to the pay data record for this athlete. His market value is at $5.4 million. He has received several accolades and championships as a result of his pitching abilities, and he has won numerous prizes. He has a net worth of $15.6 million as of August 2023.
He has many sponsorship and endorsement partnerships with well-known brands like Adidas, which contribute to his income.
Bryan Ruiz Wife, Marriage, Children
Ruiz, 32, is married and the father of two children. On May 26, 2013, he married the lovely Carolina Jaikel. They tied the knot on May 24, 2014. The wedding ceremony was marked by strict security precautions and media reticence.
The couple has two kids: a girl called Mathias Ruiz and a boy named Benjamn Ruiz Jaikel. They are a happy married couple.
Awards & Achievement
- 2016 CONCACAF Men’s Player of the Year
- CONCACAF 2014 New Year’s Resolution
- 2015 CONCACAF Best XI,  2016, 2017
- Bouvy, Jean-Claude Trophy years: 2008, 2009.
- 2010 FC Twente season player of the year
- BBC Month’s Goal: October 2011
- CONCACAF IFFHS team of the decade 2011-2020
- All-Time IFFHS CONCACAF Men’s Team: 2021
- Gonzalez began playing in the Liga Deportiva Alajuelense lower levels at the age of twelve.
- He rapidly established himself as a talented player. He started playing first division football in 2003, at the age of 18.
- Gonzalez performed well in his debut event. He quickly rose to prominence on his squad.