Bryce Hall is a TikTok celebrity and social media figure from the United States. Furthermore, Bryce Halls is popular among young people due to his attractiveness. His followers often describe him as attractive due to his shredded figure. Moreover, his social media platforms, particularly TikTok and Instagram, are inundated with these kinds of remarks. His admirers like his lip sync videos and dancing routines the best. He is extremely constant on social media by sharing his stylish appearance, which is what distinguishes him and helps him stand out from the crowd. Tune in to learn more about TikTok star Bryce Hall’s Wikipedia, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Career, and many more facts.
|August 14, 1999
|25 years old
|Tik Tok star
|Ellicott City, Maryland, United States
|In feet – 5 ft 8 in
|Approx $2 million (USD)
(As of 2022)
Bryce Hall Bio, Age & Nationality
Who is Bryce Hall? Bryce Hall was born in Ellicott City, Maryland, on August 14, 1999. He is an American citizen. He is of Caucasian ethnicity. Furthermore, he has always been enthusiastic about and interested in fashion since he was a youngster. Acting and dancing. His father’s name is unknown. Lisa Hall is his mother’s name. He also has siblings. Amelia Hall is his younger sister. Her parents were really concerned and supportive of his hobby. He graduated from Maryland High School, according to his schooling. He studied at Columbia University’s School of General Studies.
Height, Weight & Body Measurement
How tall is Bryce Hall? He has a height of 5 feet and 8 inches. He weighs around 54 kg. Similarly, he is also a fitness fanatic. In his leisure time, he enjoys working out and going to the gym. His physique dimensions are 40-28-36 inches. His biceps are 17 inches long. He has brown eyes and black hair that is curly. He wears a shoe size 9 in the United States.
Bryce Hall Net Worth 2024
What is the net worth of Bryce Hall? His social media profession is his principal source of income. His sponsors pay him a set fee for each post he makes. He charges between $2,187 and $3,645 for sponsorship. He also has his own merchandising line where he offers his own items such as T-shirts, hoodies, and other accessories with different stickers and designs at the party animal. shop. Furthermore, he also makes an estimated $5.6 K – $89.5 K via his YouTube channel. From his Instagram account, he charges between $5,711.25 and $9,518.75. Bryce Hall’s net worth is about $2 million as of January 2024.
Professional life, Career & Living Style
According to his career, he earned prominence and a lot of popularity after launching his TikTok account. On TikTok, he has over a million followers. He is a frequent poster on the lip-syncing site. Most of his videos include him lip-syncing to famous tunes. He also posts amusing videos. On his Instagram account, Bryce Hall is often seen with his buddies and sisters. In addition to publishing his own solo shots and selfies, he posts casual images of himself hanging out with his buddies. He enjoys picture shoots and travel.
Many of his films are based on his daily habits. He makes videos for his admirers in a “storytelling” style. In one of his films, he reacts to his mother’s request to turn on the oven. Popular hip-hop music play in the backdrop of each of his videos, which has become a recurring feature in his videos. In his videos, he doesn’t utilize many filters or editing tools. He uses simple multicolored lights in the backdrop of his films. He also has a sizable fan base on his Instagram account. His personality is both aggressive and refined.
Girlfriend, Marriage & Relationship Status
Who is Bryce Hall’s Girlfriend? Bryce Hall is in a relationship with Addison Rae as of 2021. In October of 2020, the couple announced their love connection.
- Hall and Blake Gray, both members of the Sway House content collective, were also charged in connection with the massive 21st birthday party attended by over 60 influencers.
- The mayor of Los Angeles turned off the electricity to the Sway House because of “excessive partying” during the epidemic, according to Hall and Gray.
- There are several allegations about his sexuality and relationship.
- Bryce later revealed that he is heterosexual.
- He enjoys dancing and working out at the gym.
- One of his favorite colors is orange.
- Bryce was said to be dating TikTok star Easterling, a fellow Hype House member, in January 2020.
- Addison Easterling denied dating fellow TikToker Bryce Hall in 2019, and some fans speculate that she is now dating ‘Vlog Squad’ actor David Dobrik.
- The TikTok celebrity, who has 14 million followers, has recently started a new financial podcast called “Capital University.”
- In the midst of the continuing coronavirus epidemic, he is now social-distancing in the Los Angeles artistic collective known as Sway House.
- “I produce videos on the internet ha,” his Instagram profile reads!
- He enjoys playing the video game Super Mario.
- Six social media stars called Hall, Josh Richards, Anthony Reeves, Jaden Hossler, Kio Cyr, and Griffin Johnson live in the home while creating popular moments on TikTok and YouTube.
- He is a big fan of animals.