Carlie Irsay is a well-known American celebrity, best known as Jim Irsay’s daughter. He is an American businessman best known as the owner and CEO of the National Football League’s Indianapolis Colts (NFL). Regardless of how she gained prominence, she will take over the NFL organization in the absence of her father, according to Stephen Holder of the Indy Star.
|Real Name||Carlie Irsay|
|Famous As||Daughter of Jim Irsay|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 36-28-40 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||36 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6.5 (US)|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
Carlie Irsay Biography
Her precise birth date is unknown. She is most likely in her fifties. She is an American citizen of mixed ethnic origin. Jim Irsay is Carlie Irsay’s father, and Meg Coyle is her mother. She also has siblings. Carlie, Casey, and Kalen are her three siblings. Additionally, Meg filed for divorce on November 21, 2013, after her father and mother separated in 2003. According to Carlie’s education, she graduated from Skidmore College in 2005 with a bachelor’s degree in religious studies and a minor in geoscience.
Carlie Irsay Height And Weight
Carlie Irsay is 5 feet 5 inches tall, or 1.65 meters or 165 centimeters. She weighs approximately 55 kilograms or 121 pounds. She possesses stunning dark brown eyes and jet black hair. What are Carlie Irsay’s physical measurements? 36-28-40 inches is her physical measurement. She has a 36 C bra cup size.
While finishing her college degree, Carlie Irsay interned with the Indianapolis Colts in the football and marketing departments. Since 2004, she has also represented the team at NFL Owners Meetings. Carlie was appointed to the NFL’s Digital Media Committee by Commissioner Roger Goodell in August 2016. As the committee’s only active female member, she is responsible for developing strategies and policies governing digital efforts across the NFL and its clubs.
Carlie Irsay Net Worth
Carlie Irsay’s net worth is unknown. Her primary source of income comes from her business career. As of November 2022, Her estimated net worth is $3 million.
Carlie Irsay Husband, Marriage
She is married to Zach Gordon and the couple has three children together. She and her spouse live in Indianapolis.
Facts about Carlie Irsay
- Carlie Irsay has developed into a well-known star who has captured the interest of a large number of people.
- She is one of the fit celebs who has faced a barrage of criticism for her appearance.
- On March 16, 2014, her father Irsay was arrested in Carmel, Indiana on accusations of DUI and narcotics possession.
- While he was in recovery, Carlie took over the day-to-day operations of the Colts.
- On September 2, 2014, Irsay was suspended from the NFL for six games and fined $500,000. This came shortly after pleading guilty to OWI and being sentenced to one year of probation.
- Irsay featured himself in the Parks and Recreation episodes “Two Parties” and “Fluoride.”