Celia Imrie is a British novelist and actor. She is most known for her work with Victoria Wood, including Victoria Wood: As Seen on TV, the comedy dinner ladies, and Acorn Antiques: The Musical, for which she received the 2006 Olivier Award for Best Performance in One. She was dubbed “one of the most successful British actors of the past decades” in 2003 and is also well-known for her performances in films such as Bridget Jones, Calendar Girls, Nanny McPhee, and The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, Mamma Mia! We’re back, and this time we’re nasty. Know more about Celia Imrie’s Net Worth, Bio, Age, Nationality, Ethnicity, Husband, Height, Career
|Full Name||Celia Imrie|
|Famous as||Novelist, actor|
|Birth Date||July 15, 1952|
|Age||71 years old|
|Birth Place||Guildford, Surrey, England.|
|Father’s Name||David Andrew Imrie|
|Mother’s Name||Diana Elizabeth Blois|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
Celia Imrie Age & Early Life
Diana Elizabeth Blois and David Andrew Imrie gave birth to Celia on July 15, 1952, in Guildford, Surrey, England. Her astrological sign is Cancer, and she is of Caucasian descent. She has remained silent about her history. Her father was a radiologist who was born in Glasgow, Scotland. Celia is the fourth of five children born to her parents.
Celia Imrie Height & Weight
Celia Imrie is 5 feet 5 inches tall, with deep ocean-colored blue eyes and light brown hair.
Celia Imrie Net Worth 2023
How much is Celia Imrie’s net worth? She made her US television debut in the DC action-adventure series Legends of Tomorrow in May 2016. She has been starring as Phyllis on the FX series Better Things since September 2016. Celia Imrie’s net worth is approximately $1 million as of November 2023.
- She has been on BBC Radio 4’s No Commitments and Bleak Expectations. In early 2007, she narrated the novel Arabella, which aired as the Book at Bedtime for two weeks.
- On February 13, 2011, she appeared on BBC Radio 4’s Desert Island Discs. The University of Winchester bestowed an Honorary Doctorate on her in 2013.
- In October 2012, Imrie appeared on the BBC genealogy show Who Do You Think You Are? and learned that her mother’s grandfather was William, Lord Russell, a Whig parliamentarian hanged for treason in 1683 after being found guilty of plotting against King Charles II.
- She made her US television debut in the DC action-adventure series Legends of Tomorrow in May 2016. She has been starring as Phyllis on the FX series Better Things since September 2016.
- Imrie scored her first UK Top 40 single as part of the 2018 film Mamma Mia cast! Here We Go Again, with a version of the ABBA classic “When I Kissed the Teacher,” reached number 40 in August 2018.
Celia Imrie Husband & Marriage
Who is Celia Imrie’s Husband? She is dating English actor Benjamin Whitrow, who has been in films such as Pride and Prejudice, Chicken Run, Bomber, and others. Because she does not believe in marriage, she and Benjamin were never officially engaged.
Angus Imrie, the couple’s first child, was born on August 2, 1994. Their son is also an actor, having appeared in programs including The Archers, Station Jim, and the upcoming film The Kid Who Would Be King.