Cheslie Kryst was an American television host, model, and beauty pageant winner who was named Miss USA 2019. As Miss USA 2019, she represented the United States at the Miss Universe 2019 competition, finishing in the top 10.
|Full Real Name||Cheslie Kryst|
|Age||30 years old (At the time of death)|
|Profession||television host, model|
|Date of birth||April 28, 1991|
|Place of Birth||Jackson, Michigan, United States|
|Net worth||$1 million- $5 million|
|Height (approx.)||5 ft 6 inches|
|Weight (approx.)||52 Kg|
Cheslie Kryst Age & Early Life
Cheslie Kryst was born on April 28, 1991, in the United States to a Polish American father called Rodney Kryst and an African American mother named April Simpkins in Jackson, Michigan. She was 30 years old at the time of death. Cheslie was brought up by her mother and stepfather, David Simpkins. She has four brothers, Asa Kryst, Chandler Kryst, Jet Simpkins, and Brooklyn Simpkins, as well as a sister, Page Kryst. Cheslie, Page, Asa, Chandler, and their parents relocated from Michigan to Charlotte, North Carolina, USA, then to Rock Hill, South Carolina, USA, and finally to Fort Mill, South Carolina.
She went to Northwestern High School in Rock Hill and was crowned Miss Freshman. In 2009, she graduated from Fort Mill High School in Fort Mill, South Carolina. Miss Fort Mill High School was her title. In 2013, she won the 1L Trial Bar Competition Finals and earned a bachelor’s degree in marketing and human resource management from the University of South Carolina’s Darla Moore School of Business in Columbia, South Carolina. She was a track and field athlete while in university.
Cheslie Kryst Height & Weight
In terms of body measurements, she is a pretty girl with an amazing and cool personality. Cheslie Kryst is 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs around 52 kilograms. She has a nice body figure and is in good health. Her hair is black, and she has black eyes.
Cheslie Kryst Net Worth
How much is Cheslie Kryst net worth? Cheslie Kryst‘s net worth was believed to be between $1 million – $5 million. Her excellent profession as a model is obviously her primary source of money.
- Kryst was admitted to the bar in both North Carolina and South Carolina and began working as an attorney at Poyner Spruill LLP, where he specialized in complicated civil litigation. She has worked pro bono for low-level drug offenders, including collaborating with Brittany K. Barnett of the Buried Alive Project to liberate a client condemned to live in prison.
- Kryst began her pageantry career as a teenager, when she was named Miss Freshman at Northwestern High School in Rock Hill, South Carolina, and subsequently Miss Fort Mill High School in Fort Mill, South Carolina. She returned to pageantry after a hiatus of several years, making two efforts to capture the Miss North Carolina title, finishing in the top ten on her first attempt and first runner-up on her second.
- Kryst participated in Miss North Carolina USA 2017 in 2016, finishing as the fourth runner-up. She returned the next year and finished in the top 10, before returning for Miss North Carolina USA 2019, where she was crowned Miss Metrolina. She was crowned by Kaaviya Sambasivam, Miss North Carolina Teen USA 2018, because the outgoing titleholder, Caelynn Miller-Keyes, was unable to attend due to shooting for season 23 of The Bachelor.
- With her victory, 2019 became the first year in which women of African heritage won all four major United States-based pageants; other titleholders included Zozibini Tunzi of South Africa (as Miss Universe 2019), Nia Franklin (as Miss America 2019), and Kaleigh Garris (as Miss Teen USA 2019). She had previously been named Miss North Carolina USA 2019, making her the third woman from North Carolina to win Miss USA.
- Kryst was nominated for Outstanding Entertainment News Program at the 47th Daytime Emmy Awards in 2020 for her work as an Extra correspondent in New York. The following year, at the 48th Daytime Emmy Awards, she was nominated for the same prize again.
Cheslie Kryst Death
Kryst perished in New York City on January 30, 2022, after falling from her 60-story high-rise apartment building in Midtown Manhattan. She is said to have left a suicide note and her things to her mother.
Cheslie Kryst Boyfriend & Dating
At the moment, she was not romantically involved with anyone. She was a single woman who was very focused on her career. Likewise, she did not disclose her previous relationships or dating history in the public domain. However, she had a clean record and has never been involved in any controversies.
FAQ About Cheslie Kryst
Who is Cheslie Kryst Father?
Rodney Kryst is father of Cheslie Kryst
Who is Cheslie Kryst Mother?
April simpkins is her mother
Did Cheslie Kryst leave a note?
Hours before her death, Cheslie Kryst shared her last Instagram post. The caption read, “May this day bring you rest and peace.”