Clairo, as Claire Cottrill, is an American pop singer who rose to prominence in 2017 with her lo-fi song “Pretty Girl” on YouTube. While attending Concord-Carlisle High School, she started publishing music on Bandcamp before moving on to SoundCloud, where she started publishing covers and tracks, as well as DJ mixes of rap music. Claire’s age, height, weight, boyfriend, net worth, profession, and facts are all included in this profile.
|Real Name||Claire Cottrill|
|Birthdate||August 18, 1998|
|Height||5 ft 3 in (1.6 m)|
|Weight||119 lb (53 Kg)|
|Body Measurements||34-25-36 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Shoe Size||5 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx U.S. $200,000|
Clairo Bio, Age & Nationality
Who is Claire? She is twenty-four years old. She was born on August 18, 1998; Her zodiac sign is Leo. Claire Cottrill is her birth or legal name. Claire Cottrill was born in Atlanta, Georgia, to Geoff Cottrill and grew up in Carlisle, Massachusetts. She learned to play the guitar at the age of 13 by watching YouTube lessons. She then started uploading music to Bandcamp and SoundCloud, as well as maintaining a YouTube account where she released covers and short videos. Clairo obtained a record deal with the aid of her family’s ties with The Fader magazine after becoming famous for her song “Pretty Girl.” She went to Syracuse University for her schooling.
Height, Weight & Body Measurement
How tall is Claire? She is 5 feet 3 inches tall, or 1.6 meters or 1.60 centimeters. She weighs around 53 kg (119 pounds). Her physical dimensions are 34-25-36 inches. She has a 33 C bra cup size. Furthermore, she has dark brown eyes and blonde hair.
Clairo Net Worth 2022
What is the net worth of Clairo? Clairo’s net worth is believed to be approximately $200,000. Her principal source of income is singing. She also makes a good living from her advertisements and sponsors.
Professional Life, Career & Living Style
In late 2017, when the video for her song “Pretty Girl” became popular on YouTube, she caught the attention of the media for the first time. While attending Concord-Carlisle High School, she started publishing music to Bandcamp before moving on to SoundCloud, where she started publishing covers and tracks, as well as DJ mixes of rap music. She also had a YouTube page where she posted covers and short flicks. Aside from that, she is a social media sensation with a massive fan base.
Boyfriend, Marriage & Relationship Status
Who is Clairo’s Boyfriend? She is most likely unmarried and focusing on her job right now. Her past dating history is likewise not public knowledge
- She was diagnosed with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis when she was 17 years old.
- She came out as bisexual to her followers on Twitter in May 2018.
- In an interview, she claimed that having homosexual friends in college pushed her to come out since they were “confident and eager to be exposed.”
- She started recording songs on her iPhone when she was 13 years old.
- Some online groups attacked her claims as deceptive, claiming that her professional rise was the result of nepotism.
- Mike Ahern and Jimmy Bui were Clairo’s managers.
- Corcoran’s talent agency, Haight Brand, signed her as a client in late 2017.
- Geoff, her father, is a marketing executive who has previously held senior roles at Procter & Gamble, Coca-Cola, Starbucks, Converse, and MusiCares.
- She is active on social media and has millions of followers.