American football quarterback Daniel Patrick Etling plays for the National Football League’s Green Bay Packers. He was selected by the New England Patriots in the seventh round of the 2018 NFL Draft after playing college football for Purdue and LSU.
|Real Name||Danny Etling|
|Age (2021)||26 years|
|Birthplace||Terre Haute, Indiana, United States|
|Date Of Birth||22 July 1994|
|Hometown||Terre Haute, Indiana, United States|
|Height||6 feet 3 inches|
|Net Worth||$1 million – $7 million|
Danny Etling Biography
Danny Etling was born on July 22, 1994, in Terre Haute, Indiana, in the United States. Joe Etling and Gretchen Etling are Danny’s parents. Gretchen is from Indianapolis, Indiana, and Joe is from Terre Haute. Joe and Gretchen are both attorneys.
In Terre Haute, Indiana, Danny attended Terre Haute South Vigo High School. He participated in high school football and finished his senior year with 1,505 passing yards and 11 touchdowns. He enrolled at Purdue University after graduating from high school; he made his commitment to Purdue during his junior year of high school. He participated in the 2013 and 2014 college seasons with the Purdue Boilermakers.
Danny Etling Height, Weight
Danny is 1.88 m tall, and when he is standing with his buddies, he seems tall. Despite being a bit taller than his pals, he nevertheless manages to keep his weight under control. His weight is approximately 99 kg, and he regularly works out to keep it that way. He encourages people to exercise frequently and enjoys doing it himself.
- In Terre Haute, Indiana, Etling played quarterback for the football team of Terre Haute South Vigo High School. After a disastrous junior season in which the Braves began 3-0 before dropping their last seven games, he was ready for a huge senior season. Etling passed for 1,505 yards and 11 touchdowns in his senior season.
- On April 17, junior Etling chose Purdue University over offers from Colorado and Iowa for football scholarships. When Danny Hope, the head coach at Purdue, was sacked, Etling remained verbally committed to the school.
- Etling wanted to talk with Darrell Hazell after the coach had been hired before deciding on Purdue in the end.
- Etling chose to enroll at Purdue for the spring semester after finishing the first semester of his senior year of high school and completing the criteria for graduation.
- When Rob Henry was designated the season’s starter, Austin Appleby was listed as the second quarterback on Purdue’s depth chart. In the 2013 preseason, Etling faced off against Henry and Appleby. Many assumed that Etling would use a redshirt as a result of this.
- Following a 0-3 start to the 2013 campaign and Henry’s continued struggles in the team’s fourth game, Etling was inserted into a game with Purdue behind Northern Illinois 27-10. Etling completed the game with 241 passing yards, two touchdown passes, and two picks.
- Etling was selected to start for the Boilermakers against Nebraska the following week. In his eight appearances, Etling passed for 1690 yards, ten touchdowns, and seven interceptions, enough for a 116.1 quarterback rating. Purdue struggled in his first start, losing 44-7. The team’s final record was 1-11.
- Etling was designated the starter heading into the 2014 campaign. Etling, however, was pushed behind Appleby on the depth chart throughout the course of the season. Etling had five appearances and had a passer rating of 102.5 while throwing for 800 yards, six touchdowns, and five interceptions. The season record for Purdue was 3-9.
- Etling requested and received a release from his Purdue scholarship on June 11, 2015.
- Etling announced his move to Louisiana State University on June 22, 2015. (LSU). Etling missed the 2015 season because of NCAA transfer regulations.
- He played in 24 games while starting as quarterback for the LSU Tigers in both the 2016 and 2017 seasons. The 2016 Citrus Bowl was played on December 31. The Tigers, who were 7-4 during the regular season, beat the Louisville Cardinals.
- The Tigers finished 2017 with a regular season record of 9-3 and fell to Notre Dame in the January 1 Citrus Bowl. In his two seasons at LSU, Etling threw for 4,586 yards, 27 touchdowns, seven interceptions, and a quarterback rating of 144.4.
Danny Etling’s Net Worth
A well-known American football player named Danny Etling is valued at between $1 and $7 million. His birthday is July 22, 1994, and he was born in the United States. Danny is described as a great soccer player who was born in 1994 on Depthbio.com. He is included among the wealthiest people in the United States.
Danny Etling Girlfriend, Dating
At the moment, He is not romantically involved with anyone. He is a single man who is very focused on his career. Furthermore, He does not disclose his previous relationships or dating history in the public domain. he keeps his private life hidden from the paparazzi. Danny is not the subject of any rumors or controversies. He has kept his distance from rumors that could jeopardize his career. However, He has a clean record and has never been involved in any controversies.
Awards & Achievement
- Super Bowl champion (LIII)
- Through the Boy Scouts program, he earned the Eagle Scout rank.
- With a 3.8 GPA and a degree in mass communications, Danny left LSU.
- He transferred from Purdue, where he played as a true freshman for the 2013 season, and landed at LSU.
- His powerful arm has made him a right-handed quarterback well-known.
- As a senior in high school, he was a 4-star prospect.
- He played the first four games of the 2013 campaign as Purdue’s backup quarterback.
- During Purdue’s fifth game, he was named the team’s starting quarterback, and he did so for the remainder of the 2013 campaign.
- Elting won the competition to start as quarterback again in 2014, but Austin Appleby eventually took his spot after five games.