David Walter Foster is a musician, composer, record producer, songwriter, and arranger from Canada. Foster was one of 47 people nominated for Grammy Awards. Know more about David Foster’s Biography, Age, Height, Net Worth, Wife, Career
|Real Name||David Walter Foster|
|Famous As||Musician, Composer, Arranger, Song Writer, Record Arranger|
|Birthday||November 1, 1949|
|Height||5 ft 10 inches|
|Net Worth||$150 million|
|Hobbies||Songwriting, Music Arranging, Composing Songs|
How Did David Foster Spend His Childhood?
Foster was born to a yard superintendent and a housewife. At the age of 13, he enrolled in the music program at the University of Washington. In addition, he auditioned for the position of bandleader in a nightclub owned by famous jazz musician Tommy Banks. Tommy also mentored David in the music business, jazz, and record production. Later, he relocated to Toronto and began playing with Ronnie Hawkins. In addition, he joined a backup band for Chuck Berry and later moved to Los Angeles with his then-group, Skylark, in 1974.
How Did David Foster Pursue His Career?
Foster has worked with many famous musicians, including •Chaka Khan •Alice Cooper •Christina Aguilera •Andrea Bocelli •Toni Braxton •Michael Bublé •Chicago •Natalie Cole •Celine Dion •Kenny G •Josh Groban •Brandy Norwood •Whitney Houston •Jennifer Lopez •Kenny Rogers •Seal •Rod Stewart •Jake
Foster’s studio albums include the following:
- The Best of Me (1984), as well as •David Foster (1987), as well as •Time Passing (1989), as well as •River of Love (1990), as well as •Rechordings (1991), as well as •The Christmas Album (1993), as well as •Love Lights the World (1994) Awards and Nominations:
- Order of British Columbia (1995) •Hon. Doctorate University of Victoria (1995) •Order of Canada (1998) •Inductee into the Canadian Walk of Fame (2002)
- Honorary Doctorate of Music Berklee College of Music (2002) (2006)
- An inductee into the Canadian Music Hall of Fame (2007)
- An inductee into the Canadian Songwriters Hall of Fame (2010) •Inductee into the Songwriters Hall of Fame (2010)
- Hollywood Walk of Fame Inductee (2013)
How Much Is David Foster’s Net Worth?
David Foster has been a musician, record producer, composer, and arranger. And songwriter for a very long time. He has been a lavishing lifestyle with his family from the day he started his career. It has been estimated that David Foster has a net worth of $150 million as of December 2022.
Who is David Foster Wife?
Foster has been married five times in her life. He is also the father of five biological daughters and seven grandchildren. First, he married B.J. Cook, a singer, and writer. They have a child together. Second, on October 27, 1982, he married Rebecca Dyer. They eventually divorced in 1986. He and Dyer have three daughters. His third wife, actress Linda Thompson, divorced him in 2005. Yolanda Hadid, a Dutch model, is Foster’s fourth wife. In May of 2017, their divorce was finalized. On June 28, 2019, David Foster married Katharine McPhee, a singer, songwriter, and actress, at the Armenian Church. The church is located in London’s South Kensington neighborhood.