Dayotchanculle Oswald Upamecano is a French professional footballer who plays for Bundesliga club Bayern Munich as well as the France national team.
|Full Name||Dayotchanculle Oswald Upamecano|
|Date of Birth||October 27, 1998|
|Birth Place||Evreux, France|
|Age||24 years old|
|Height||6 feet 1 inch|
|Net Worth||20 million euros|
Dayot Upamecano Biography
Dayot Upamecano was born on October 27, 1998. Dayot Upamecano will be 24 years old in 2022.
Dayot Upamecano’s parents gave him “Dayotchanculle” shortly after birth. It was given to him as a souvenir, SoFoot Reports, a name his great-grandfather bore. Every year on October 27, Upamecano celebrates his birthday. Similarly, Scorpio is the child sign of Dayot Upamecano. Dayot Upamecano was born in Evreux, France, hence possesses French citizenship. He is of mixed ethnicity. Upamecano is of Bissau-Guinean ancestry and practices Christianity.
He looks talented and has scored good grades since his childhood. He is involved in his local school. Due to some personal reason, he doesn’t reveal his education information.
Dayot Upamecano Height, Weight
Dayot Upamecano has dark brown eyes and dark brown hair. Dayot Upamecano stands 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighs approximately 90kg. Dayot has a 42-inch chest, a 32-inch waist, and 14-inch biceps. His shoe size is 12 US, and he wears a size 9 dress. Dayot has a thin build and enjoys staying active with a healthy diet.
- Dayot Upamecano is of Bissau and Guinean descent. He played for France’s under-16 squad, which placed third at the 2014 Aegean Cup.
The defender was named the competition’s top defender after appearing in three of his country’s four games.
- As a consequence, at the age of 16, Dayot Upamecano was picked for France’s under-17 squad, making his debut on October 27, 2014, in a European Championship qualifier against Cyprus.
- Upamecano participated in all six of his country’s matches and was chosen to the tournament squad after France won the 2015 UEFA European Under-17 Championship.
- On September 4, 2015, he made his debut for France under-18 in a 0-0 friendly draw against the United States under-18.
- On September 5, 2020, Upamecano made his France national team debut, starting the match against Sweden in the UEFA Nations League group stage.
- Dayot Upamecano scored his first international goal in a 4-2 win against Croatia in a friendly match on September 8.
Dayot Upamecano ’s Net Worth
Professional football player Dayot Upamecano makes a living. The majority of his money comes from contracts, salaries, bonuses, and endorsements. In 2020-2021, his net worth increased considerably. Dayot Upamecano’s major source of revenue is his success. His net worth is predicted to be 20 million euros (18 million pounds) as of October 2023. He makes roughly 10 million euros (8.7 million pounds) each year from football.
It includes all of his assets, cash, and earnings. His natural source of income is his soccer playing career. Dayot Upamecano has managed proper budgets through his new sources of income but prefers to live a modest lifestyle.
Nike Football now sponsors him because he wears their footwear and has a Nike Football brand endorsement.
Dayot has a contract with RB Leipzig until 2023, but Manchester United are doing everything they can to sign him regardless of his contract.
Property And Cars
With several colleagues, the French U-21 stalwart lives near the club stadium.
There is no mention of the defender’s preoccupation with fancy cars. However, there is a photograph of him riding a dune buggy while on vacation.
Dayot Upamecano Girlfriend & Dating
Dayot Upamecano is not currently involved in any form of relationship. Upamecano looks to be relatively youthful, and he appears to be enjoying his time as a bachelor.
Awards & Achievement
- 2015 UEFA European Under-17 Championship
- 2020-21 UEFA Nations League
- 2015 UEFA European Under-17 Championship Tournament Team
- UEFA Champions League Season Squad 2019-20
- 2019-20 ESM Team of the Year
- Dayot Upamecano, also known as Oswald Dayotchanculle Upamecano, is a French professional footballer who currently plays for the German Bundesliga club Bayern Munich and the France national team.
- On October 27, 1998, Dayot Upamecano was born. Dayot Upamecano will be 24 years old in 2022. His eyes are brown, and his hair is black.
- Dayot Upamecano uses social media platforms such as Instagram, where he has 548k followers. As a soccer player, he has achieved popularity and recognition.
- His net worth is predicted to be 20 million euros (18 million pounds) as of 2022. He makes roughly 10 million euros (8.7 million pounds) each year from football.
- Dayot Upamecano is a German center-back for Bayern Munchen. In FIFA 22, his overall rating is 82, with a potential of 87.