Declan Bennett is an accomplished English singer, songwriter, and actor best known for his time as a member of the band Point Break. He has also recorded solo albums, the most recent of which is “record: BREAKUP”. As an actor, he has appeared in a number of stage shows, most notably as Jesus Christ Superstar in “Jesus Christ Superstar.” From 2001 through 2006, he played with the National Youth Music Theatre and sang under the moniker Sumladfromcov. Daclan also ventured into screen acting in March 2014, when he appeared as a cast member on the BBC series “EastEnders.” He has played lead roles in West End productions, notably Guy in the UK premiere of Tony-winning Broadway musical “Once” at London’s Phoenix Theatre.
|Celebrated Name||Declan Bennett|
|Birth Name||Declan Bennett|
|Place Of Birth||Coventry, England|
|Source of Wealth||Singing and acting career|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
Declan Bennett Biography
Declan Bennett was born on 20 March 1981 in Coventry, England. He is of British nationality and is of mixed ethnic origin, as both of his parents are Irish. Similarly, he adheres to the Christian religion. Declan is currently 40 years old, having turned 40 in 2021. As a result, he is white and his zodiac sign is Pisces. Declan’s family and educational background have not been revealed at this time.
Declan Bennett Height and Weight
Declan Bennett is an ideal height and weight for his height. He has undoubtedly established himself as another youthful phenomenon on the scene. He is balding with short brown hair and blue eyes. Additionally, his physique is mediocre.
- Declan Bennett begins his career with the Belgrade Youth Theatre and the Coventry Youth Operetta Group (YOG) in Coventry, where he made appearances in Willy Russell’s “Our Day Out” and “Boy Band” in September 1996. Additionally, he appeared with the National Youth Music Theatre in 1999 in “The Kissing-Dance.”
- He was one of nine teens chosen to perform live on ITV’s morning show “This Morning” in May 1999, and following his performance, he was approached in the studio by another band, Point Break. The band released five singles, four of which were in the UK’s top 20, and an album that debuted at number one in three Southeast Asian nations. Bennett, on the other hand, quit the band in December 2000.
- In January 2002, he was cast as Guru Dazzle in Boy George’s West End production “Taboo,” and in January 2005, he released his debut solo album “The Painters Ball.”
- In September 2006, he assumed the role of Roger Davis in the American national tour of the Broadway rock opera “Rent.”
- He also released a five-track “EP 10 Nelson Road” exclusively on iTunes in March 2007 and his second full-length album, “An Innocent Evening Of Drinking,” on 14th April 2008.
- He debuted in the West End production of “Once” in 2013 and was recently named as the lead in Jesus Christ Superstar at Regents Park’s Open Air Theatre on 7th March 2016.
- Declan joined the cast of “EastEnders” on 22nd January 2014 as the long-lost grandson of long-serving character Dot Branning.
- He made his debut on 10th March 2014.
- In 2015, it was claimed that the producers of “EastEnders” had written Bennett out of the part of Charlie Cotton.
- Declan Bennett, along with Brett Adams and David Oliver, was a former member of the band ‘Point Break.’
Declan Bennett Net worth
Declan Bennett’s net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million as of December 2022, and he also earns a sizable salary in the thousands of dollars every year. He has also built an individuality in his brief professional career. Declan has not yet undertaken any endorsement work. Additionally, he earns the majority of his money through his singing and acting careers.
Declan Bennett Girlfriend, Dating
Declan Bennett is a single man. There is little information regarding his personal relationship and partner, as he has always kept a low profile in his personal life and in the media. As of now, we can safely presume that Declan is unmarried and has never been engaged. When it comes to his sexual orientation, he is out and proud. He is continuously expressing his love and support for LGBT pride on social media.