Denise Gough is an Irish actress who was born on February 28, 1980. Kelly Gough, the actress, is her older sister. She has experience in cinema, television, and theater. Gough has won two Olivier Awards.
|Date of Birth||28-Feb-1980|
|Age in 2023||43|
|Birth Place||Ennis, County Clare, Ireland|
Denise Gough Biography
Gough, the seventh of eleven siblings, was born in Ennis, County Clare, the daughter of an electrician. Kelly Gough, one of her younger sisters, is an actress. She studied as a soprano before moving to London at the age of 15. She received a grant at the age of 18 to study at the Academy of Live and Recorded Arts (ALRA) in Wandsworth, where she graduated in 2003.
Denise Gough Height, Weight
She is 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs around 55 kilograms. In addition, she has a well-toned body, beautiful blue eyes, and blonde hair. There is no information about her chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, biceps, or other body measurements.
- In 2012, she was nominated for the Evening Standard Theatre Awards’ Milton Shulman Award for Outstanding Newcomer for her performances in Eugene O’Neill’s Desire Under the Elms at the Lyric Hammersmith and Nancy Harris’s Our New Girl at the Bush Theatre.
- In January 2014, she played Julia in The Duchess of Malfi, the first performance of London’s Sam Wanamaker Playhouse. In September 2015, she gave an “electrifying” performance as a recovering substance user in Duncan Macmillan’s People, Places, and Things, directed by Jeremy Herrin, at the National Theatre in London.
- She returned to the role when the production moved to the Wyndham’s Theatre in March 2016, winning the Olivier Award for Best Actress.
- In April 2017, she returned to the National Theatre as Harper in Marianne Elliot’s revival of Tony Kushner’s play Angels in America, for which she received the 2018 Olivier Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role.
- Gough then returned to People, Places & Things for its relocation to New York. In February 2018, Gough reprised her role as Harper in the Broadway transfer of the National Theatre’s Angels in America, joining the majority of the London cast.
Denise Gough’s Net Worth in 2023
According to Idolnetworth, Denise Gough’s net worth is estimated to be around $5 million dollars as of December 2023. Gough’s primary source of income is as an actress, and she has lived a comfortable and happy life with the money she has earned thus far. Denise gave an “electrifying” performance as a recovering substance user in Duncan Macmillan’s Places, People, and Things, directed by Jeremy Herrin, in September 2015 at London’s National Theatre.
Denise Goughs Boyfriend, Dating
At the moment, She is not romantically involved with anyone. She is a single woman who is very focused on her career. Furthermore, She does not disclose her previous relationships or dating history in the public domain. She keeps her private life hidden from the paparazzi. Denise is not the subject of any rumors or controversies. She has kept her distance from rumors that could jeopardize her career. However, She has a clean record and has never been involved in any controversies.