De’Vante Bausby is an American football cornerback. He was a member of multiple teams in the National Football League, Alliance of American Football, and the United States Football League while playing college football for the Pittsburg State Gorillas.
|Full Name||De’Vante Bausby|
|Birth Date||January 15, 1993|
|Birth Place||Kansas City, US|
|High School||Logan preparatory|
|Height||1.88 m (6’2″)|
|Weight||86 kg (190 lb)|
|Net Worth||over $10 million|
De’Vante Bausby Biography
De’Vante Bausby, a dominating cornerback in the NFL who was born in Kansas City on January 15, 1993, is a native of that city. He is a cornerback who transitioned from playing high school football to playing in the NFL. He is renowned for his standout cornerback performances. Kansas City is where Bausby was born and reared. He has been a football player since he was a little child. Unfortunately, his family’s financial situation was not particularly satisfying.
He even was a member of a non-profit organization named Operation Breakthrough, created in 1971. Its goal was to give underprivileged kids a nurturing and secure environment. Similar to how Bausby used his time, Operation Breakthrough helped him prepare for a career in football. De’Vante developed a liking for football as a result of spending a lot of time with his uncle. Bausby said that his uncle was responsible for instilling this passion for the game in him and that Operation Breakthrough had assisted him in playing.
De’Vante Bausby Height, Weight
De’Vante Bausby is 6 feet 2 inches tall. He weighs approximately 86 kg. He has lovely warm black eyes and Black locks. There is no information on his chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, biceps, and so on.
- As an undrafted free agent, Bausby began his professional career in 2015 with his first-team Kansas City Chiefs.
- Despite having a $1.575 million deal with Kansas City, Bausby tragically fractured his collarbone during OTAs in June 2015.
- De’Vante had to undergo surgery afterward, and the Chiefs later released him with an injury appointment.
- Bausby joined the Bears on January 4, 2016, on a reserve/future contract. He participated in three games as a reserve player before being released on September 3, 2016.
- And on November 19, 2016, the Bears dismissed him, and on November 21, they re-signed him.
- On May 1st, 2017, the Chicago Bears released Bausby. De’Vante Bausby was signed by the Kansas City Chiefs two days later. He had a second opportunity to win over the Kansas City Coach.
- On September 2, 2017, the Chiefs released him, however.
Multiple Contracts and Injuries
- On September 12, 2017, not long after Bausby was released by the Kansas City Chief, he joined up with the Philadelphia Eagles’ practice squad.
- Bausby mostly participated in squared practice, although at the end of the season, he made six appearances.
- However, once the Eagles were given a 53-player cap, some players had to be let go, and Bausby was one of them.
- Similar to that, on April 8, 2019, Bausby agreed to a $655,000 one-year deal with the Denver Broncos.
- In the second quarter of a game against the charges, linebacker Alexander Johnson accidentally collided with Bausby’s helmet, causing a cervical sprain injury.
- On March 19, 2020, the Broncos re-signed Bausby to a one-year, $825,000 extended deal once he had completely recovered from the injury.
- The Denver Broncos dismissed Bausby on October 24, 2020, and then reinstated cornerback A.J. Bouye, who had been on injured reserve.
- De’Vante then played one game for the Cardinals before being released.
- San Antonio Commanders drafted Bausby after Philadelphia Eagles released him.
- On January 9, 2019, he made his first appearance in the Alliance of American Football while playing for the San Antonio Commander. He ended the game with an interception and three tackles.
- On June 17, 2021, Bausby agreed to a $990,000 one-year deal with the Las Vegas Raiders. It was the fifth team he joined throughout his career.
- In an effort to hit the 85-player cap, the Las Vegas Raiders dismissed a few players, and Bausby was one of them.
- The relationship between Bausby and the Kansas City Chiefs
- De’Vante Bausby, a former player for the Kansan City Chiefs, maintains a close bond with the team.
- Operation Breakthrough was a non-profit group that Bausby belonged to. In this group, the chiefs were very important.
- He had a strong idol for the players of the Cheifs and had grown up in their absence.
De’Vante Bausby’s Net Worth
From 2019 to 2020, the cornerback’s net worth dramatically increased. The majority of Bausby’s income came from his Yeezy shoes. He earned enough money from his job to be considered among the highest celebrity payouts of all time. Similar to this, his primary source of income comes mostly from his accomplishment as an NFL player. As of November 2022, Bausby, a powerful NFL player, will have a net worth of more than $10 million.
De’Vante Bausby Wife, Marriage, Children
In addition to playing professional football, Bausby is a devoted husband and parent. He has a son and is married. Similar to Bausby, who is happily married and has no extramarital relationships. His mother, who was inspired by a boyband, reportedly maintained his name as De’Vante Bausby in a recent interview.
Awards & Achievement
- Super Bowl champion (LII)
- Throughout his career, he has represented the Chicago Bears, Philadelphia Eagles, Arizona Cardinals, and Denver Broncos.
- He began his career with the Kansan City Chiefs and has often switched clubs. Similar to that, Bausby has made 58 tackles and received a Super Bowl ring as compensation.
- He tweets about his everyday activities and uploads workout videos. He communicates with his followers on Twitter as well. However, he usually publishes his and his family’s images on Instagram.
- His mother, who was inspired by a boyband, reportedly maintained his name as De’Vante Bausby in a recent interview.