Erin Angle is married to actor Jon Bernthal. Aside from that, she had worked as a trauma nurse at Georgetown University Medical Center and the University of Southern California Hospital. Read on to learn more about Erin Angle’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Net Worth, Husband, Children, and many other interesting facts about her.
|Real Name||Erin Angle|
|Famous As||Wife of actor Jon Bernthal|
|Birthday||February 14, 1976|
|Height||approx 5 ft 3 in (1.60 m)|
|Weight||approx 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx 34-26-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||32 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||5 (US)|
|Children||Henry, Billy, and Adeline|
|Spouse/ Husband||Jon Bernthal|
|Net Worth||Approx $2.5 million (USD)|
Erin Angle Bio, Age & Nationality
Who is Erin Angle? Her birthdate is February 14, 1976. She is now 47 years old. She is of mixed race and has American nationality. Her zodiac sign is Aquarius. She was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Height, Weight & Body Measurement
How tall is Erin Angle? She is 5 feet 3 inches tall, or 1.60 meters or 160 centimeters. She weighs around 55 kg (121 pounds). Her physical dimensions are 34-26-35 inches. Furthermore, she has a 32 C bra cup size. She is also a fitness fanatic. She has lovely dark brown eyes and golden hair.
Erin Angle Net Worth 2023
What is the net worth of Erin Angle? In terms of earnings and net worth, her social networking activities will generate a sizable sum of money. However, Erin Angle’s estimated net worth is $2.5 million as of November 2023.
Boyfriend, Marriage & Relationship Status
Who is Erin Angle’s Boyfriend? She had a marriage to Jon Bernthal. On September 25, 2010, the pair married in Potomac, Maryland. Alma Becker, his acting instructor, wedded them. They have two boys, Henry (born in August 2011) and Billy (born in January 2013), as well as one daughter, Adeline (born in February 2015). The family now resides in Ojai, California.
- In September of 2010, she married Jon Bernthal in Potomac, Maryland, catching the attention of the public.
- She received her nursing degree from the Indiana University of Pennsylvania in 1998, according to her educational credentials.
- She then earned her Ms in anesthesiology from USC in 2008.
- Her spouse and children are extremely important to her.
- She is not on any social media platforms.
- Kurt Angle’s niece, Erin Angle, is a former professional wrestler.
- She is a devoted lover.
- Her favorite color is white.