Brazilian professional footballer Fábio Henrique Tavares, also known as Fabinho, plays as a midfielder for Premier League club Liverpool and the Brazil national team. Although Fabinho is primarily used as a defensive midfielder, he can also play as a right-back or center-back.
|Birth Name||Fabio Henrique Tavares|
|Place Of Birth||Sao Paulo|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Net Worth||$8 Million|
Fabio Henrique Tavares, aka Fabinho, was born on October 23, 1993, in Campinas, a town in the Brazilian state of Sao Paulo. He is both an Afro-American and a citizen of Brazil. He is a Scorpio by birth sign. His mother’s name is Rosangela Tavares, a former cleaner, and his father is Joao Roberto Tavares, a manufacturing worker. As the youngest of his siblings and a bashful youngster, Fabinho was born. In the lovely city of Campinas, Brazil, he was raised alongside older siblings. From an early age, he had a passion for football and was keen to play the game professionally. At the age of seven, he began playing competitive football at his school.
Regarding his academic background, there is no information. The athlete apparently prioritized advancing his football career above completing his school. He has lessened his emphasis on religion.
Fabinho Age, Height, Weight
Fabinho maintains his height of 1.88m, or 6 feet and 2 inches. He weighs 78 kg. He has an athletic body type. His eye and hair colors are both dark. His sexual orientation is straight. Overall, he has got a healthy body, and he maintains his body a lot.
- In 2012, he began his professional career with Fluminense FC’s senior team.
Fabinho signed a six-year contract with Rio Ave in the Portuguese Primeira Liga on June 8, 2012.
On July 19, Fabinho joined Real Madrid Castilla on a season-long loan after spending one month at Rio Ave.
- Fabinho joined Monaco on a season-long loan on July 19, 2013.
- He made his debut in Monaco’s first Ligue 1 encounter of the 2013-14 season on August 10 at the StadeChaban-Delmas.
- After two seasons on loan at Monaco, Monaco and Rio Ave agreed on Fabinho’s permanent transfer on 19 May 2015; he signed a contract with Monaco for the next four seasons and would be tied to the club until 30 June 2019.
- On May 28, 2018, Premier League team Liverpool announced that Fabinho would sign a long-term deal with the club for a reported initial cost of £39 million, beginning July 1.
- He is currently playing for Liverpool in the English Premier League in the 2019/20 season.
- He made his international debut for Brazil in 2015 and was a member of their Copa América teams in 2015/16 and 2019.
- He is a football genius best known by the Nickname “Mr.Reliable.”
- Because “he cleans up everything,” he acquired the “The Hoover” moniker in Liverpool.
- He will always be the essential player or solution required whenever the team encounters difficulties.
Fabinho’s Net Worth
Fabinho’s net worth is $8 million as of December 2023, with a market value of Euro 70 million as of 2020. His yearly salary is 6.9 million euros. He owns his residence in Monaco, which is rather costly. He is currently residing in Liverpool.
He has many sponsorship and endorsement partnerships with well-known brands like Nike, contributing to his income.
Property And Cars
He is a resident of Manchester, Liverpool. The most recent information regarding his house is that he was robbed when he was celebrating the team’s Premier League victory in 2020.
Nothing is known about his vehicles.
Fabinho Wife, Marriage, Children
Fabinho is already married. In 2015, he wed his charming love, Rebeca Tavares. They had been a couple since 2013. He has a strong relationship with his adoration; the two have traveled extensively together and posted photos on social media. They are continuing to live a happy life together.
Awards & Achievement
- Fabinho won a 3-1 victory over Manchester United on December 17 thanks to his effort, earning him the Carlsberg Man of the Match award.
- Fabinho scored his first goal for Liverpool on December 26, 2018, as Liverpool defeated Newcastle United 4-0.
- He received appreciation from the supporters on October 27 for his play in a 2-1 victory over Tottenham.
- On November 10, Fabinho scored his first goal of the year against Manchester City. He scored the first goal in a 3-1 victory and was chosen by BBC Sport as the game’s “Man of the Match.”
- The midfielder, who can also play right back, quickly closed a deal with the Reds on Monday night for £45 million.
- His agent Jorge Mendes, who also represents Cristiano Ronaldo and Jose Mourinho and has lately worked with promoted Wolves, was the one in charge of the then Brazil Under-20 international.
- Since Dani Carvajal’s rise at the Bernabeu made it unlikely that Fabinho would make an immediate impact, he transferred from his parent club Rio Ave to Monaco, initially on loan.
- He only made one first-team appearance for Real, helping Angel Di Maria in a victory against Malaga by giving him an assist.