Farida Fasasi is a Nigerian celebrity who is best known as the wife of Sound Sultan aka Olanrewaju Fasasi. She rose to prominence following the death of her husband, Sound Sultan. Sound Sultan was a well-known singer, rapper, vocalist, lyricist, entertainer, comedian, and recording artist.
Sultan died of throat cancer on July 11, 2021, according to reports. At the time, he was 44 years old. Dr. Kayode Fasasi, a family member, announced the sad news, revealing that the rapper was battling Angioimmunoblastic T-cell Lymphoma.
His wife and three children were by his side when he died. Many well-known celebrities paid their respects to the veteran rapper. Dr. Kayode also asked fans to respect the family’s privacy as they mourned.
|Full Real Name||Farida Fasasi|
|Age (As of 2021)||35-40 years old.|
|Birthplace||Nigeria, West Africa.|
|Parents||Mother in Law: Fasasi Rafeeqah|
|Height (approx.)||in Feet & Inches: 5′ 4″
in meter: 1.63 m
in Centimeter: 163 cm.
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms: 53 Kg.
in Pounds: 117 lbs.
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
Farida Fasasi Biography
Chichi Morah was born in Nigeria, West Africa, between 1981 and 1986, and her current age is estimated to be between 35 and 40 years old as of 2021. Despite the fact that her zodiac sign is not yet available due to a lack of information. Farida Fasasi is another name for her.
She attended the local middle school for her early education and later graduated from university. There isn’t much information available about her degrees and courses.
Her lovely parents, Fasasi Rafeeqah (mother-in-law) and father, gave birth to the African beauty in a Nigerian family. She grew up on the streets of West Africa with her siblings and parents. Her ethnicity is said to be Igbo, and she is of African descent. Farida is an Islamist, but she was born into a Christian family. Her brothers and sisters’ identities have not yet been revealed.
Farida Fasasi Husband & Marriage
Chichi Morah and Sound Sultan have been married since 2009 and are extremely supportive of one another. After some time, the couple welcomed their first child, Mayowa Fasasi (son), on June 26, 2011. She later became a mother to Bidemi Fasasi (son) and Zara Fasasi (daughter) (daughter). The entire family was content in Africa. They were both very close to each other.
- After converting to Islam, she changed her name to Farida Fasasi.
- According to reports, Chichi converted to Islam after marrying Sultan. Although it is also claimed that she was coerced into doing so, Sultan claims that she changed because she married me and loves the religion. She appears to be wearing Hijabs on a regular basis.
- By 1999, her husband had won a number of local talent shows. In fact, he released his first single, “Jagbajantis,” in the year 2000.
- Sound Sultan was named UN Ambassador of Peace in 2012 for his excellent way of life and profession.
- Morah has over 24.4k followers on her Instagram account.