Ferran Torres Garcia is a Spanish professional footballer who plays forward for La Liga club Barcelona as well as the Spain national team. Torres started his career with Valencia, where he debuted as a senior in 2017. In the 2020-21 season, he joined Manchester City and won the Premier League and the EFL Cup.
|Full name||Ferran Torres|
|Date of birth||29-02-2000|
|Father’s name||Not available|
|Mother’s name||Dolores Garcia Alcover|
|Siblings||One sister and a brother only|
|Brother’s/Sister’s name||Sister whose name is Arantxa Torres Brother’s name is unavailable|
|Height||6.0 feet (1.84 m)|
|Weight||77 Kg (169 pounds)|
|Net worth||Around 2.5 million dollars|
|Salary||Approx. 3.5 million dollars|
Ferran Torres Biography
The English Premier League champion The Spanish winger was born on February 29, 2000, making him 21 years old. Torres is one of his parents’ three children. His faith is Christianity, and his Zodiac (horoscope) sign is Pisces. Torres is one of this generation’s most nimble and technically skilled football players. Even though he possesses strong passing and shooting talents with his left foot, he is a right-footed player.
Both of his parents are from Spain. Torres was born in the Spanish town of Foios to a middle-class family. As siblings, he has one sister and one brother. His sister’s name is Arantxa Torres, while the identity of his brother is unknown. We will shortly update the information. The gifted Spanish player was particularly close to his brother and sister, whom he also regards as his greatest pals.
Ferran Torres Height, Weight, Body measurement
Torres stands 6 feet tall and has an athletic frame. He has an average weight for a professional player, weighing roughly 169 pounds (77 kilograms) at rest. He has brown eyes and dark brown hair. We do not yet have any information on his bodily measurements.
- He started his career at the age of six when he joined the Valencia youth squad. A Valencia native, he advanced through their system after joining in 2006 and made his debut in November 2017. At the age of 19 years and 324 days, Ferran Torres shattered a 40-year record at Valencia by becoming the club’s youngest player to achieve 50 league appearances. Before entering the Premier League, he played 97 games for Valencia. He has 9 goals and 12 assists during his time at Valencia.
- Ferran Torres appeared in 36 games for City in 2020-21, scoring 13 goals. One of his goals against Newcastle was awarded Manchester City’s goal of the season.
- During the UEFA Euro 2020, Ferran appeared in all six games that Spain played before being knocked out in the semi-finals 5-3 on penalties by Italy, who went on to win the championship on penalties against England. He started four games and came off the bench twice.
- Ferran scored in the 67th minute of Spain’s 5-0 victory against Slovakia in their third group stage encounter on June 23. Five days later, he scored again in the 77th minute of an enthralling game against Croatia, which Spain won 5-3. Ferran Torres finished the tournament with two goals and an assist.
- Torres played a variety of positions in the tournament due to his talent. He started on the right wing in their debut game. He moved to the left wing on match day two. Ferran played center forward in their final group stage game against Slovakia, in which he scored. He then switched back to the right wing in the round of 16 and played all the way to the semi-finals.
Ferran Torres’s Net Worth
Ferran Torres is estimated to be worth roughly 2.5 million dollars now, according to numerous online financial sources. He has played for some of the wealthiest football teams in the world, including Valencia, Manchester City, and FC Barcelona. As a result, football club pay, performance incentives, endorsement, and sponsorship agreements account for a large portion of his revenues from the football club.
Property And Cars
Ferran Torres lives in a nice property in Spain with his girlfriend.
His automobile collection includes the following vehicles:
- Range Rover Autobiography
- Audi Q7
- BMW X5
- Mercedes Benz G 63
Ferran Torres Girlfriend, Dating
Orres is still single, but he is in a relationship with a woman he has known for a long time. Sara Martinez is 21 years old and her name is Sara Martinez. Sara is also a Spanish international and a horse showjumper (as of 2022).
This adorable pair fell in love shortly after meeting. Sara is also the daughter of Luis Enrique, a former FC Barcelona player, and manager. So that might be why the Spanish winger chose to join FC Barcelona. Torres and his fiancée have a sizable following on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. He takes good care of his physique, training, and food from a young age in order to stay fit for every match.
Awards & Achievement
- Valencia CF has won the Copa del Rey.
- Manchester City won the EFL Cup.
- Manchester City won the English Premier League.
- Under-17 and Under-19 European championships with the Spanish young squad
- Ferran Torres made his Under-17 debut for Spain on September 19, 2016, at the age of 16 years, 6 months, and 21 days, with Santi Denia as his coach.
- Ferran Torres was 17 years, 10 months, and 19 days old when he was called to Spain’s Under-19 team by Luis de la Fuente on January 17, 2018.
- Luis de la Fuente included the winger in the Under-21 squad again on September 6, 2018, at the age of 19 years, 6 months, and 8 days.
- On September 3, 2020, Luis Enrique named Ferran Torres to the Spain senior squad at the age of 20 years, 6 months, and 5 days.
- Ferran Torres made his Manchester City debut in a 3-1 victory against Wolves in September 2020. His first goal for City came against Burnley in the Carabao Cup.
- Torres made his debut with Valencia, where he started his career, as a substitute in a 4-1 Copa del Rey triumph against Real Zaragoza.