Freddie Nicholas Overbury Steward is an English Premiership rugby union player for Leicester Tigers. He usually plays fullback. In 2022, he won the Premiership Rugby title.
|Date of birth||5 December 2000|
|Place||Dereham, United Kingdom|
|Occupation||professional basketball player|
|Education||Norwich School, Loughborough University|
|Height||6 ft 6 in (1.98 m)|
|Weight||16 st 12 lb (107 kg)|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
Freddie Steward Biography
Freddie Steward was born on December 5, 2000, and is currently 20 years old. His parents, Ben Steward and Jane Steward reared him. Freddie is lucky to have parents that have had a significant impact on his career. His parents had spent many hours watching him play and taking him across the nation.
Freddie Steward attended Norwich School for his education. Following that, he finished his college education at Loughborough University. Freddie Steward is a successful rugby union player who rose to prominence at an early age. On July 4, 2021, Freddie Steward made his full debut in England. The major reason supporters appreciate them is that they sometimes hit penalties from a considerable distance.
Freddie Steward Height, Weight
Freddie Steward stands 6 feet 6 inches tall. Similarly, his body weight is 107 kg. He has lovely warm black eyes and Black locks. There is no information on his chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, biceps, and so on.
- Steward came up through the Leicester Tigers youth system.
- Steward made his senior debut as a substitute in the Premiership Rugby Cup against Northampton Saints on January 26, 2019, at Franklin’s Gardens.
- Steward was back playing for Leicester’s under-18 team two weeks later, as they won their second consecutive league championship.
- Steward made his Premiership Rugby debut as a substitute in a 32-5 loss to Sale Sharks at the AJ Bell Stadium on March 8, 2019.
- His debut outing at Welford Road came against Exeter Chiefs in the Premiership Rugby Cup on September 27, 2019.
-  Steward scored his first try for Leicester against Calvisano in the 2019-20 European Rugby Challenge Cup.
- Rugbypass named Steward one of the possible breakthrough players in the 2019-20 Premiership Rugby season.
- Steward was picked to England’s under-20 team for the 2020 Six Nations Championship on January 3, 2020.
- Steward made his full England debut as a full-back against the United States on July 4, 2021, at Twickenham.
- On November 13, 2021, he scored his first England try after collecting a ball from Marcus Smith and around full-back Kurtley Beale for a first-half scoring as England defeated Australia 32-15.
- Steward was selected as the Rugby Players’ Association Player of the Year and England men’s player of the season in May 2022, as well as being named to their first under-23 team of the season. He kicked off the 2022 Premiership Rugby final, which the Tigers won 15-12 against Saracens.
- Steward sometimes kicks penalties from a great distance.
Freddie Steward’s Net Worth
His net worth is estimated to be between $1 and $5 million as of December 2022. Freddie Stewart has a current total wealth of $954,000, which is mostly reliant on his assessed remuneration and pay as a performer, which is $301,320. More information regarding his total assets and compensation will be updated later.
Freddie Steward Girlfriend, Dating
At the moment, He is not romantically involved with anyone. He is a single man who is very focused on his career. Furthermore, He does not disclose his previous relationships or dating history in the public domain. he keeps his private life hidden from the paparazzi. Freddie is not the subject of any rumors or controversies. He has kept his distance from rumors that could jeopardize his career. However, He has a clean record and has never been involved in any controversies.
- At the 2020-21 Leicester Tigers Supporters’ Awards, reddie was awarded Young Player of the Year.
- He grew up idolizing former rugby union stars Matt Smith and Geordan Murphy.
- He played county cricket and hockey for a few years before switching to rugby.
- His elder brother has also played rugby for the Swaffham club.
- He often takes baths and listens to music to relax before games.