Gregion Georginio AKA Emile Wijnaldum is a Dutch professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for the Netherlands national team and Premier League club, Liverpool. He made his football debut in 2007 with Feyenoord. He spent five years with the club, playing in 134 matches before leaving to join PSV Eindhoven, where he played another four seasons, guiding the team to the KNVB Cup in his debut season, for which he was named ‘Dutch Footballer of the Year.’
|Full Name||Georginio Gregion Emile Wijnaldum|
|Celebrated name||Georginio Wijnaldum|
|Birth Date||11 November 1990|
|Birth Place||Rotterdam, Netherlands|
|Age in 2021||31 Years|
|Father||Ramon van La Parra|
|Sister (s)||Not Available|
|Brother (s)||Giliano Wijnaldum and Rajiv van La Parra|
|Wife / Spouse||Mirella Pereira|
|Children (s)||2 sons, 2 daughters|
|Net Worth||14 Million Euro|
Georginio Wijnaldum Biography
Georginio was born in Rotterdam, South Holland, Netherlands, on November 11, 1990, to Ramon van La Parra (father) and Maureen Wijnaldum (mother) (mother). Unfortunately, his parents’ romance did not survive long, and the pair divorced when Wijnaldum was six years old. Following the divorce, his mother relocated to Amsterdam, while Wijnaldum chose to remain in Rotterdam with his grandmother. Wijnaldum has no interest in football, has never seen it, and has never played with it. In the future, he hoped to become a gymnast or an acrobat. But his plans altered when his nephew urged him to attend the Sparta Rotterdam’s opening day; his life took a dramatic turn after that. He entered the program and began acquiring football skills and attributes. He was a fast study, and he quickly earned a spot on the academy’s young team. He spent nearly seven years with Sparta before moving to Feyenoord to further his football career as a kid.
Georginio Wijnaldum Height, Weight, Body measurement
Georginio Wijnaldum will be 24 in March 2022. Olmo is 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs 74 kg. Wijnaldum has stunning dark brown eyes and black hair. We do not have his other particular bodily measurements. He has an athletic build and a wonderful demeanor. We will keep you updated as soon as we get further information.
- Wijnaldum was supported at Feyenoord by Leroy Fer and Luis Pardo, who were ready to lead Feyenoord into the future.
- When Wijnaldum reached 16, he was invited to the first team training camp in Belek, Turkey, when Feyenoord Manager Erwin Koeman proposed his name.
- On June 29, 2011, Feyenoord’s technical director confirmed the sale of Wijnaldum to PSV for 5 million Euros. He rose through the ranks of PSV and was awarded the number 10 jersey. Wijnaldum was also known for his unique haircuts at the time.
- Wijnaldum signed a five-year deal with Newcastle United on July 11, 2015, for a sum of 14.5 million Euros, making him the most expensive acquisition under Mike Ashley’s tenure.
- After scoring two goals in a 2-0 victory against Liverpool, Liverpool was interested in him. Keeping an eye on Wijnaldum’s performances this season, they make a 23 million Euro bid to Newcastle to sign him.
- . In the squad, he was assigned the number 5 jersey. He made his National Team debut as a substitute against San Marino on September 2, 2011, coming in in the 86th minute and scoring his first goal on debut and the game-winning goal in an 11-0 victory.
- He was a member of the 2014 FIFA World Cup squad. Winjnaldum was instrumental in the competition, particularly in the play-off against Brazil, which resulted in a 3-0 victory and third place.
- On September 9, 2018, he made his 50th appearance for the Netherlands in a UEFA Nations League match against France, which the Netherlands won 2-1.
- On 30 May 2011, Wijnaldum was called up to the Netherlands’ main team for friendlies against Uruguay and Brazil.
- He made his senior debut in the 86th minute against San Marino on September 2, 2011.
- Wijnaldum was named to the Netherlands’ starting lineup for the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
- He made his 50th appearance in the UEFA Nations League event, and the Netherlands lost 2-1 against France.
- Because Virgil van Dijk had an anterior cruciate ligament injury in November 2020, Wijnaldum was named captain of the Netherlands squad.
Georginio Wijnaldum ’s Net Worth
Gini has played in the Premier League for numerous seasons and is currently at the wealthiest club in the world (PSG), where he is considered a millionaire. He now earns more than ten million euros each year, and his total net worth is estimated to be over fourteen million euros (12.6 Million Pound). His market worth is more than his most recent transfer may imply. PSG paid nothing for his services as a free agent. Not for the move, at any rate. His current market worth is around 40 million Euros (36 Million Pound).
Georginio Wijnaldum has a personal endorsement arrangement with Adidas, and he wears Adidas footwear in professional matches as part of the agreement.
Property And Cars
Georginio Wijnaldum House is where he resides with his wife and children in Liverpool, United Kingdom.
He also has an automobile collection that includes Mercedes, Range Rover, and Audi
Georginio Wijnaldum Wife, Marriage, Children
Georginio had a long-term relationship with his ex-girlfriend Virginia Braff, with whom he had three children (two daughters and one son). Virginia was Georginio’s first love; they had been together since they were around twelve years old. Virginia was a pious woman who never skipped church on Sunday mornings. She never lavishes or flaunts her boyfriend’s money, unlike the others; she has a claim and a down-to-earth attitude above all, regardless of background. Georginio and Virginia’s love did not continue long, despite their kindness and generosity. Georginio got custody of his three children when the marriage divorced. In 2017, he begins dating Mirella Pereira, who is not visible in stadiums but shares images celebrating his boyfriend’s victory.
Awards & Achievement
- UEFA Champions League: 2018-19; 2017-18 runner-up
- 2019 UEFA Super Cup
- Nations League of UEFA 2018-19 runner-up
- 2014 FIFA World Cup, third place
- Rotterdam’s 2007 talent of the year
- 2014-15 Dutch Footballer of the Year
- UEFA Champions League Season Squad 2018-19
- Finals of the UEFA Nations League 2019 Team of the Tournament
- In April 2007, he made his first-team debut for his local club as a 16-year-old.
- He scored against Heracles only 21 days after turning 17 in December 2007.
- To date, the 25-year-old has 30 caps and six goals, including one against Brazil in the World Cup third-place play-off in 2014.
- With 14 league goals and four assists, he was voted Dutch Footballer of the Year in 2014-15.