German Pezzella is an Argentine footballer who plays for Fiorentina, an Italian powerhouse and Argentina’s national team. Pezzella was born on June 27, 1991, in Bahia Blanca, Argentina. His father, Miguel Pezzella, reared him. According to our data, German Pezzella married Agustina Bascerano.
|Full Name||Germán Pezzella|
|Date of Birth||Jun 27, 1991 (Age: 31 years)|
|Profession||Soccer Player, Football Player|
|Height||6 feet 2 inches|
|Weight (approx.)||79 kg|
|Father Name||Miguel Pezzella|
|Mother Name||Gabriela Alimenti|
|Brother Name||Bruno Pezzella|
|Net Worth||$1 million – $2 million|
Germán Pezzella Biography
German Pezzella was born on June 27, 1991, in Bahia Blanca, Argentina. Argentine soccer center defender who became captain of ACF Fiorentina in Italy. He competed for Argentina in the 2009 Toulon Tournament and the 2011 FIFA U-20 World Cup as a member of the national squad.
Miguel is the name of his father. Bruno, his brother, is also a professional soccer player.
He is one of the wealthiest players born in Argentina. He’s also on the list of the most popular soccer players. German Pezzella, 31, is one of the prominent persons in our database.
Germán Pezzella Height, Weight, Body measurement
He is 6 feet 2 inches tall. He weighs approximately 79 kg. He has lovely warm black eyes and Black locks. There is no information on his chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, biceps, and so on.
- Pezzella joined Club Atlético River Plate’s junior system in 2005, at the age of 14, after playing for Club Olimpo.
- Pezzella made her senior debut in a 1-0 loss for the team in Copa America on December 7, 2011. Pezzella scored the game-winning goal in the 2014 Copa Sudamericana final against Atlético Nacional on December 10, 2014.
- On July 10, 2015, Pezzella signed a five-year contract with Real Betis, who had just been promoted to La Liga. On August 23, he made his debut for the club, starting in a 1-1 home tie against Villarreal CF.
- The German then agreed to a five-year contract with Fiorentina that would run through the conclusion of the 2021-22 season for a €11 million transfer fee. During the 2018-19 season, he was named team captain. Pezzella tested positive for COVID-19 on March 14, 2020.
- Pezzella competed for Argentina in the 2009 Toulon Tournament.
- He also featured as a starter in the 2011 South American U-20 Championship and the 2011 FIFA U-20 World Cup.
- Pezzella was called up to the Pan American Games on September 1, 2011.
- Pezzella appeared in five games and scored two goals.
- He was included in Argentina’s preliminary 35-man squad for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia in May 2018 but did not reach the final 23.
- On March 27, 2019, he was named Argentina’s captain for a friendly match against Morocco.
Germán Pezzella ’s Net Worth
German net worth is believed to be between $1 million – $5 million. His excellent profession as a football player is obviously his primary source of money.
German Pezzella has many sponsorship and endorsement partnerships with well-known brands like Nike, which contribute to his income.
Property And Cars
The information concerning his residence and vehicles is being reviewed.
Germán Pezzella Wife, Marriage, Children
Germán Pezzella is Agustina’s partner, and they married in 2015. Before the wedding, the pair dated. Not to mention that Agustina’s other wedding details have yet to be revealed. However, the couple does not have any children; perhaps they are more concerned with their work than with having a kid.
Awards & Achievement
- National Primera B: 2011-12
- Argentina 2013-14 Primera Division
- Campeonato di Campeonato 2013-14
- 2014 Copa Sudamericana
- 2015 South American Cup
- 2015 Copa Libertadores
- 2021 Copa América
- 2021-22 Copa del Rey
- Pezzella began playing football at the age of nine.
- He made his professional debuts with the youth teams River Plate and Argentine Giant.
- He represented Argentina at the Under-20 World Cup in 2011.
- Pazzella made his senior debut for River Plate in December 2011.