Helen Stanley is a well-known television celebrity in the United States. She is famous for her role in the television series Garage Works Goblins. Aside from that, she is renowned for modeling stunning automobiles. Skull & Pistons Garage is also her development. She is still prevalent on Instagram, with over 60 thousand fans. Tune in to learn more about Helen Stanley’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Body Measurements, Net Worth, Family, Career, and several other details.
|Real Name||Helen Stanley|
|Famous As||TV Personality|
|Birthday||7 April 1982|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-28-38 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 C|
|Shoe Size||5 (US)|
|Net Worth||approx. $1.2 m (USD)|
Helen Stanley Bio, Age & Nationality
Who is Helen Stanley? Her birthday is April 7, 1982. She’s 40 years old. She is of mixed descent and has American nationality. Her zodiac sign is Aries. She was born in the United States of America.
Height, Weight & Body Measurement
How tall is Helen Stanley? Helen Stanley is 5 feet 5 inches tall, or 1.65 meters or 165 centimeters. She weighs approximately 55 kg (121 lbs). She has lovely hazel eyes and white locks. Her body dimensions are 34-28-38 centimeters. She has a 34 C bra cup size.
Helen Stanley Net Worth 2023
What is the net worth of Helen Stanley? Her job as a personalized auto builder and TV personality. Helen Stanley’s net worth is projected to be more than $1.2 million (USD) as of February 2023.
Boyfriend, Marriage & Relationship Status
Who is Helen Stanley’s Boyfriend? At the time, she is single. She is now single and loves her work.
- Helen Stanley enjoys vintage vehicles such as BMW E30s, M1s, Audi Quattros, Sierra Cosworth RS500s, race cars from the 1970s and 1980s, and touring cars.
- She transitioned from a 10-year career in design to focus on automotive custom builds.
- She is a presenter on the international custom car show Goblin Works Garage, which airs on Discovery, Quest, MotorTrend, and BBCiPlayer.
- She is now focusing on a variety of custom builds.
- She is a vintage vehicle enthusiast who collects BMW E30s, M1s, Audi Quattros, Sierra Cosworth RS500s, race cars from the 1970s and 1980s, and touring cars.
- Helen admires the forward-thinking aspect of the Japanese and American automotive scenes.
- She brings a passionate, innovative, and daring approach to the UK custom car scene.