Hoda Kotb is a journalist and television personality best known for co-hosting the Today show on NBC. Hoda is a successful woman and one of the most recognizable faces in the business of media.
|Full Name||Hoda Kotb|
|Profession||Journalist, T.V. personality, Author|
|Popular For||NBC’s Host|
|Age (As in 2023)||59 years old|
|Date of Birth||August 9, 1964|
|Birth Place||Norman, Oklahoma|
|School/University||Fort Hunt High School|
|Height||5 feet, 9 inches|
|Weight||Approx. 57 Kg|
|Estimated Net Worth (As in 2023)||Approx. $30 Million|
Hoda Kotb Wiki
Hoda Kotb was born in 1964 in Norman, Oklahoma, to Egyptian parents A.K. Kotb and Samaha Kotb. On August 9th, she celebrates her birthday. She is 59 years old. Her father, who died at the age of 51, was a fossil energy specialist, and her mother, Samaha Kotb, works at the Library of Congress. She is the middle child of the Kotb family, which also includes an Adel and a Hala. Hoda is 5’9″ tall. Through her work, she has been able to appeal to a broad audience.
Hoda Kotb’s Net worth
Hoda, a well-known television personality, is projected to have a net worth of $30 million as of October 2023.
Hoda began her media career in 1986 as a news assistant for CBS News. Since 1998, she has also worked as a correspondent for the network’s show Dateline NBC. Kotb has authored several books, including Where They Belong: The Best Decisions People Almost Never Made, I Really Needed This Today, and This Just Speaks to Me.
Hoda Kotb Husband, Marriage
Hoda Kotb married Burzis Kanga, a former tennis instructor at the University of New Orleans, in 2005. However, her marriage dissolved in 2008. In 2013, she revealed her relationship with investor Joel Schiffman. Kotb announced on February 21, 2017, that she has adopted a baby girl named Haley Joy Kotb following a fight with breast cancer that rendered her infertile. Later that year, she declared her intention to adopt another baby girl, Hope Catherine Kotb.
- In March 2007, Kotb was diagnosed with breast cancer and underwent a mastectomy and reconstructive surgery.
- Hoda has 1.8 million Instagram followers and 1.2 million Twitter followers (as of 2023).
- She began her professional career as a news assistant.
- She is the author of many books, including an autobiography titled “Hoda: How I Survived War Zones, Bad Hair, Cancer, and Kathie Lee.”
- Hoda is a breast cancer champion.
- In 2019, Kotb was presented with the “Daytime Emmy Award” for Outstanding Informative Talk Show Host.