Jadiann Thompson is a four-time Emmy-winning journalist who recently joined WHDC-TV (NBC-7).
Quick Facts About Jadiann Thompson
|Full Name||Jadiann Thompson|
|Date of Birth||March 22, 1984|
||5 feet and 5 inches|
|Net Worth||$500 thousand|
Jadiann Thompson Relationship, Dating
The stunning anchor has not yet married. She also doesn’t have a boyfriend. There is no rumor that she is dating or having an affair. She is, however, very close to her coworker, Ryan Schulteis, whom she refers to as her “work husband”. Ryan is gay and already engaged to another man, so the two of them look adorable together.
She once posted a photo of herself with a man she referred to as her date. He and she could be in a relationship. However, there is no confirmed news because she is very private about her personal life. She is currently content with her single life and appears to be more concerned with her career than with her love life.
Jadiann Thompson Net Worth 2022
Jadiann Thompson has amassed a net worth of $500 thousand as of December 2022 as a result of her career as an anchor. She earns $55593 per year on an average salary of $20.17 per hour. Jadiann began her teaching career at Gredos San Diego School in Madrid, Spain, where she taught English to children in the mornings. After school, she also taught specialized English.
She left her teaching job in 2008 to pursue a career in journalism. From 2009 to 2011, she worked as a full-time anchor and assistant news director for Mark III Media. She later worked for KPHO as a multimedia journalist and anchor for about two years. From April 2013 to June 2015, she worked as a weekday evening anchor for 41 Action News KSHB.
She worked as a producer, writer, and editor in addition to being an anchor. Her career took a big step forward when she was offered the position of Weekday Evening Anchor at 7 NEWS WHDH-TV. She has done exceptionally well in her career, and the fact that she has won four Emmy Awards to date is a testament to her dedication.
In the Phoenix area, she won her first Emmy Award for Best Anchor on Wi-Fi Hacking. Her second and third Emmys were for best anchor and coverage of the effects of the FAA potentially loosening restrictions on in-flight cell phone use, respectively. Adiann is a daring individual. She enjoys horseback riding, biking, running, and hiking. Jadiann wishes to be involved in the community. She has even hosted charity events and collaborated with the ALS Association.
Highlights and information (Age, Birthdate, and Height)
- She has a 35-year-old mother.
- Every year on March 22nd, she celebrates her birthday.
- She has a height of 5 feet and 5 inches.
- She is of American origin.
- Jadiann is of White ethnicity.
- She is active on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Her zodiac sign is Aries.
- Her body measurements are unknown. She does, however, have a slim build and dark blonde hair.
- She studied broadcast journalism at the University of Arkansas and graduated in 2007. Jadiann began working as an intern for Congressman John Boozman on Capitol Hill.
- Her bio states that she was born in 1984 in Arkansas City, Arkansas, United States of America.
- We cover most of Jadiann Thompson’s information because it is difficult to find on other wiki sites.
- Her parents’ names have not been revealed.