Jessica Kartalija is a well-known news anchor. She is currently employed by WJZ. She anchors the WJZ news at 12 p.m. and 5 p.m. She is also well-known for her role as a reporter in the films Transformers and House of Cards.
|Full Name||Jessica Kartalija|
|No Of Children||1|
|Education||Master Degree in Marketing Communication and Media|
|Married Date||October 10, 2009|
Jessica Kartalija Husband, Marriage
Jessica Kartalija has a husband. Brain Anecharico, a sales executive, is her husband. They met in Towson Towne Mall while she was covering a story about Black Friday shopping. She quickly fell in love with him. They dated for a short time. When Brain Anecharico proposed to Jessica Kartalija, her life took a fantastic turn.
On October 10, 2009, they exchanged wedding vows. They are the proud parents of an adorable son. In 2011, their son was born. She adores her family and cannot stop herself from posting pictures of them. She is madly in love with her husband, so divorce is out of the question. There is also no rumor of extramarital affairs.
Jessica Kartalija Net Worth
Jessica Kartalija’s net worth is estimated to be $500 thousand dollars as of November 2023. She has worked really hard, and her dedication to her work has aided her career success. She and her family live a lavish lifestyle. She enjoys taking holidays with her family. She frequently updates her Instagram with photos from her family’s vacation. Her job also allows her to travel to numerous locations. According to various reports, the average annual compensation of CBS-Philadelphia anchor is $62,438. Her anchor job is her main source of income. She is also a teacher at Stevenson University, where she teaches public speaking.
- As of 2023, she is 44 years old.
- Every year on January 1st, she celebrates her birthday.
- Her nationality is American, and she is white.
- Her body is sensational, and her body measurement is still being reviewed.
- Her height is also being evaluated.
- Her net worth is estimated to be approximately $500,000.
- She was named one of the Daily Record’s 40 under 40 Leading Women in 2010.
- Jessica Kartalija was born on the 1st of January, 1979.
- She was born in the city of San Diego, California, which is located in the United States.
- She has not disclosed any information about her parents. She is, nonetheless, incredibly close to her brother. She is unable to spend much time with her parents and brother because of her job’s demanding schedule.
- She earned a bachelor’s degree in broadcast journalism from The Pennsylvania State University.
- She is a master’s degree holder in Marketing Communication and Media. Johns Hopkins University awarded her a master’s degree.
- She began her work shortly after graduating in 2001.
- In Arizona, she joined KYMA-TV. She worked so hard that she got first place in the Association Press’s Hard Feature category.