Johnny Young is a singer, songwriter, record producer, radio jockey, television producer, and presenter from the Netherlands. His family moved to Perth, Western Australia in the early 1950s from Rotterdam, the Netherlands. Know more about Johnny young Net Worth, Bio, Age, Nationality, Wife, Height, Weight, Career
|Full Real Name||Johnny young|
|Date of Birth||March 12, 1947|
|Age||75 years old.|
|Place of Birth||Rotterdam, Netherlands|
|Profession||Singer, songwriter, record producer|
|Net worth||USD 1-5 Million (approx.).|
|Height (approx.)||5 feet 7 inches|
|Weight (approx.)||58 kg|
Johnny young Age & Early Life
Johnny Young was born on March 12, 1947, as Johnny Benjamin de Jong in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. Cornellia, Antonia, and Ferdinand are his half-siblings. From December 1946 until September 1948, when Young was one and a half years old, their father was still in Indonesia. Fokke came to Western Australia in July 1953, and the family lived in the Perth Hills suburb of Kalamunda in the 1950s. Johnny, Ferdinand, and Fokke received their Australian citizenship on August 25, 1959.
Height & Weight
Johnny Young is 5 feet 7 inches tall. He weighs approximately 58 kg (121 lbs). He has lovely warm black eyes and Black locks. His body measurements are 36-28-34 inches.
Johnny young Net Worth 2022
How much is Johnny’s young net worth? According to Wikipedia, Forbes, IMDb, and other online sources, renowned Composer, Johnny Young’s net worth is between $1 – $5 million as of January 2023. He made his money as a professional composer.
- In early 1965, Young was eighteen years old and hosted the TVW-7 Perth television pop music program Club Seventeen. As Johnny Young & the Strangers, he recorded two songs on the 7-Teen label, “Club Seventeen”/”Oh Johnny, No” and “No Other Love”/”Heigh-Ho.”
- Young was named third “Most Popular Male” in Go-annual Set’s pop poll on August 9, after Ronnie Burns and Rowe.
- In July, he released “Lady,” a song written particularly for him by Gibb, which charted in the Top 40.
- Young remained in the entertainment industry after Young Talent Time, working as a radio disc jockey and sometimes performing live.
- In 1999, he created Cavalcade of Stars for Foxtel, which included repackaging Young Talent Time parts and promoting new Australian artists.
Johnny young Wife & Marriage
Who is Johnny’s young wife? Young married Rose McKimmie in Bali on December 24, 1999, and they resided in a battery-powered rural home approximately an hour and a half from Melbourne. In February 2014, he said his marriage to Rose was a mistake that lasted only eighteen months. In 2002, he married Marisha, an economist, and the couple is still together as of 2017.
Young has three children, Craig (who died of pancreatic cancer in 2014), Anna, and Fleur, nine grandkids and one great-grandchild. Anna is a singing and dance instructor for seniors at The Johnny Young Talent School, having previously studied at the Melbourne Conservatorium of Music and performed in musical theater. Fleur is a fashion designer.