Jonathan David Larson was an American composer, lyricist, and dramatist known for his work that addressed societal themes such as multiculturalism, addiction, and homophobia. His musicals Rent and Tick, Tick… Boom! are good instances of how he used these topics. know all about Jonathan Larson Age, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Height, Career
|Real Name||Jonathan David Larson|
|Famous As||Composer, lyricist|
|Age||36 years (At the time of death)|
|Birthday||February 4, 1960|
|Birthplace||White Plains, New York, United States|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 8 in|
|Weight||approx. 60 Kg|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Net Worth||$1- $5 million|
Jonathan Larson Age & Early Life
Jonathan Larson was born in Mount Vernon, New York, on February 4, 1960, and grew up in White Plains. His ancestors were Jewish. He was exposed to the performing arts, particularly music and theater, from a young age, having played the trumpet and tuba, sang in his school chorus, and taken formal piano lessons. At Adelphi University, he studied acting and started creating musicals, graduating with honors in 1982.
- Heather Morgan Age, Net Worth, Boyfriend
- Andrei Shleifer Net Worth, Age, Wife
- Richard Jouve Net Worth, Age, Girlfriend
Jonathan Larson Height & Weight
Jonathan Larson is 5 feet 8 inches tall. He weighs approximately 60 kg (121 lbs). He has lovely warm black eyes and Black locks. There is no information on his chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, biceps, and so on.
Jonathan Larson Net Worth
How much is Jonathan Larson’s net worth? Jonathan Larson‘s net worth is between $1 million – $5 million as of November 2022. The lyricist’s excellent profession as a composer is obviously his primary source of money.
- His first musical, Sacrimmoralinority, co-written with David Glenn Armstrong and first performed at his alma mater, Adelphi University, in the winter of 1981, was among his early creative endeavors. Following Larson and Armstrong’s graduation in 1982, the Brechtian-themed musical cabaret renamed Saved! – An Immoral Musical on the Moral Majority, played a four-week showcase run at Rusty’s Storefront Blitz, a small theatre on 42nd Street in Manhattan, and earned both authors an ASCAP writing award.
- Larson worked on Sacred Cows in 1992 with fellow composer/lyricists Rusty Magee, Bob Golden, Paul Scott Goodman, and Jeremy Roberts. The show was conceived and pitched to television networks as a weekly anthology, with each episode taking a different Biblical or mythological story and giving it a ’90s celebrity twist.
- In 1988, playwright Billy Aronson had the notion of developing a musical adaptation of La Bohème. He envisioned “a musical inspired by Giacomo Puccini’s La Bohème, in which the rich magnificence of Puccini’s universe would be substituted with the coarseness and cacophony of contemporary New York.”
Jonathan Larson Girlfriend & Dating
Who is Jonathan Larson dating? At the moment, He was not romantically involved with anyone. He was a single man who was very focused on his career. Furthermore, He did not disclose his previous relationships or dating history in the public domain. He keeps his private life hidden from the paparazzi.