Julián Álvarez is an Argentine professional footballer who plays as a forward for the Premier League club Manchester City and the Argentina national team. As a forward, his main position is as a striker but he can also operate as a winger.
|Full Name||Julián Álvarez|
|Date of Birth||Jan 31, 2000 (AgeJulián Álvarez 22 years)|
|Profession||Soccer Player, Football Player|
|Playing Position||Right Winger|
|Coach Name||Marcelo Gallardo|
|Club Name||River Plate Buenos Aires|
|Agent Name||Fernando Hidalgo|
|Net Worth||$1 Million – $5 Million|
Julián Álvarez Biography
Julian Alvarez was born on January 31, 2000, making him 22 years old. Julian Alvarez was born under the sign of Aquarius, which indicates that he is a highly ambitious and progressive person. People born under the sign of Aquarius are noted for their independence and creativity. Julian Alvarez was born in Calchn, Córdoba, Argentina, hence he is of Argentine descent.
Julian Alvarez is descended from Gustavo and Mariana Alvarez. Julian is the youngest of three brothers. Raphael and Agu Alvarez are his two brothers. Julian had a wonderful childhood filled with pleasure and love. From a young age, he enjoyed playing football, and his parents recognized the potential in their son. He used to spend most of his time
Julian Alvarez finished his studies in Argentina. Julian was never interested in his studies and chose to spend his time practicing and improving his football skills. During lunch breaks, he was frequently spotted playing with his pals.
Julian was a bright student, although he wasn’t particularly dedicated to his academics. In contrast to his younger brother, Raphael, who recently graduated from university.
Julián Álvarez Height, Weight, Body measurement
Julian Alvarez stands 5 ft 6 in (1.70 m) tall and weighs 71 kg (157 lbs). Julian Alvarez is a man with brown hair and brown eyes. Julian Alvarez currently has no tattoos on his body. Julian Alvarez joined River Plate from Atletico Calchn in 2016. However, he had a trial with Real Madrid before that when he pleased the scouts.
- Julian Alvarez finished his studies in Argentina. Julian was never interested in his studies and chose to spend his time practicing and improving his football skills. During lunch breaks, he was frequently spotted playing with his pals.
- Julian was a bright student, although he wasn’t particularly dedicated to his academics. In contrast to his younger brother, Raphael, who recently graduated from university.
- Julian Alvarez was selected for the 2019 South American U-20 Championship and was called up by Fernando Batista for the 2019 FIFA U-20 World Cup in December.
- Julian Alvarez made his Argentina national team debut on June 3, 2021, in a World Cup qualifier against Chile, replacing Angel Di Maria in the 62nd minute.
Julián lvarez is a Forward who has participated in 1 Community Shield match this season, totaling 32 minutes.
Julián lvarez created history as River Plate defeated Alianza Lima 8-1 at the end of the Copa Libertadores group stage in 2022.
Julián Álvarez ’s Net Worth
Julian Alvarez has an estimated net worth of $2 million. Alvarez’s yearly pay at River Plate is estimated to be €702,000, with a weekly wage of €13,500.
Julián Alvarezis is sponsored by Adidas, one of the Brands Endorsed.
Julián Álvarez Girlfriend, Dating
At the moment, He is not romantically involved with anyone. He is a single man who is very focused on his career. Furthermore, He does not disclose his previous relationships or dating history in the public domain. he keeps his private life hidden from the paparazzi. : is not the subject of any rumors or controversies. : has kept his distance from rumors that could jeopardize his career. However, He has a clean record and has never been involved in any controversies.
Awards & Achievement
He enjoyed an outstanding season in River’s shirt, winning three titles: the Argentine Super Cup, the Professional League Cup, and the PFL Champions’ Trophy. In addition, he competed in the historic CONMEBOL Copa America in Brazil, when Argentina’s National Team won the title.
- Julian Alvarez moved to Manchester following a fantastic South American football career start.
- After failing to make a name for themselves in Argentina, the players move to explore other leagues and finally become stars, such as Jonathan Bauman, who spent time in Malaysia, Chile, and Indonesia before earning the MVP of Ecuador’s Liga Pro this season.
- After the epidemic, lvarez became a regular starter for the River, mostly as a striker but sometimes as a center-forward and a second striker.