Kakegurui is a Japanese drama television series. Toru Nomura and Homura Kawamoto created the series. The series premiered on January 14, 2018. Later in the year, in the middle of 2018, Kakegurui aired in the United States of America and the United Kingdom and on Netflix in Japan. The series’ genre revolves around gambling.
Season 3 Cast of Kakegurui
Yumeko Jabami is played by Minami Hamabe.
- Ryota Suzui is played by Mahiro Takasugi.
- Mary Saotome is played by Aoi Morikawa.
- Kaede Manyuda is played by Taishi Nakagawa.
- Yuma Yamoto in the role of Jun Kiwatari.
- Natsume Mito in the role of Runa Yomotsuki.
- Sayaka Igarashi is played by Yurika Nakamura.
- Itsuki Sumeragi is played by Ruka Matsuda.
Season 3 Trailer of Kakegurui Explained
There has been no official trailer release date for Kakegurui Season 3. From January to March 2019, a second season titled Kakegurui aired. The cast and crew returned for the second season, as did the cast and crew. In 2018, Netflix began streaming the series.
Season 1 begins with the introduction of Hyakkaou Private Academy. The distinction between winners and losers is demonstrated. The second season of Kakegurui revolves around a gambling game between the student council president, Kirari Momobami, and Yumeko Jabami.
Finally, I’d like to thank Kakegurui.
A Kakegurui cosplayer has done an excellent job of recreating the appearance of the series’ antagonist, Student Council President Kirari Momobami, and she looks ripped straight from the anime.
Trivia About Kakegurui
- In 2017, Kakegurui music videos for the opening and closing themes were released.
- Kakegurui’s first season aired from July 1 to September 23, 2017.
- Yasuko Kobayashi and Manabu Akita served as writer and character designer for Season 2 of the anime, respectively.
- One of the best-animated series ever. It’s inspiring to think outside the box all the time, to be sassy and kind at the same time like Yumeko.
- Pearlipink, a cosplayer, did an excellent job of recreating the look of the anime villain, matching her airbrushed face, knotted hair, and icy cold lipstick.