Kingsley Junior Coman is a French professional footballer who now plays for the Bundesliga club Bayern Munich as well as the France national team. Coman was trained in PSG’s school before moving to Juventus in 2014 after his contract expired, winning the Serie A and Coppa Italia in his first season in Italy.
|Full name||Kingsley junior Coman|
|Date of birth||13-06-1995|
|Father’s name||Christian Coman|
|Mother’s name||Katia Coman|
|Height||5 feet 11 inches (1.8 m)|
|Weight||75 Kg (165 pounds)|
|Body type||Athletic body|
|Eye color||Black color|
|Hair Color||Black color|
|Marital status||In a relationship|
|Wife/girlfriend/ex-wife||Girlfriend whose name is Sabrajna Coman|
|Children name||Leyana Coman and Kaylee Coman|
|Net worth||Around 40 million dollars|
Kingsley Coman Biography
Kingsley Coman was born in Paris, France, on June 13, 1996. He will be 23 years old in 2020. He is French by nationality, but his ethnicity is unclear. His birthstone is the Pearl and his zodiac sign is Gemini. Footballer Coman’s father was originally from Africa while his mom was from France. Kingsley is the only child of his parents, and he was born in a middle-class family in Paris, France. Showing good signs in his early playing days, he grew up playing football with his neighbor friends. When it comes to his parents, his father is Christian Coman from Guadeloupe, and his mother is Katia Coman.
Kingsley Coman Height, Weight, Body measurement
He has a slim build and is 5.11 inches tall. Player Coman has an average weight for a professional footballer, weighing roughly 165 pounds (75 kilograms). His eyes are brown, and his hair is black. Coman is a true professional who looks after his physique, training, and food. He has a chest measurement of 40 inches and a waist measurement of 32 inches. Similarly, his athletic biceps are 12 inches long. Similarly, Kingsley wears size 11 shoes (US).
- Former French and Arsenal footballer Thiery Henry inspired Kingsley Coman to pursue a career in football.
- Amazed by his football abilities, he was quickly accepted into the local club Senart Moissy’s academy, where he remained for only two years.
- He began his career with the French club PSG’s “B” team before being promoted to the main squad on February 17, 2013.
- Even after being promoted from the junior ranks, Coman struggled to find a starting spot, appearing in only three senior matches.
- When his contract with PSG concluded in 2014, he signed a five-year agreement with Juventus in Italy.
- Coman won the Italian league title twice with the squad, but he was never a starter for Juventus.
- Coman was quickly leased to FC Bayern Munich, and the transaction was eventually made permanent, where he won several European trophies.
- Kingsley Coman has 27 goals in 146 appearances for German football powerhouse FC Bayern Munich.
- Likewise, he has five goals in 36 appearances with his national team France.
- Coman has won seven straight league titles since joining Bayern, and he made his transfer permanent in 2017 for £18.9 million.
- In 157 Bundesliga games for Bayern, he has 30 goals and 35 assists while also winning the Champions League and Club World Cup in 2020.
Kingsley Coman’s Net Worth
Coman, a French international, is currently worth around 40 million dollars as of October 2022.. He has played for many wealthy European clubs, including PSG, Juventus, and FC Bayern Munich, so the majority of his earnings come from club salaries, additional performance bonuses, endorsements, and sponsorship deals. Coman, a French international, is currently worth around 40 million dollars. He has played for many wealthy European clubs, including PSG, Juventus, and FC Bayern Munich, so the majority of his earnings come from club salaries, additional performance bonuses, endorsements, and sponsorship deals.
When Coman was 16, he signed a sponsorship agreement with an American sports equipment company. He stayed with Nike for eight years before switching to Puma.
Property And Cars
The French speed demon originally went to Germany in 2015 and made the move permanent a few years later. He resides in Munich, the Bavarian capital. King Coman is a modern-day footballer who values his social media presence and fashion. A McLaren is possibly the icing on the cake.
Kingsley Coman Wife, Marriage, Children
Coman was once married to Sephora Coman, but the pair is now divorced. In the past, the pair used to post images on their social media account. He and Sephora have a daughter named Leyana Coman. Coman and his partner Sabrajna have another daughter, Kaylee Coman. Coman has a sizable Instagram and Twitter following. He has an athletic body and spends a lot of time at the gym and doing warm-up exercises.
Awards & Achievement
- PSG is a two-time French league champion.
- PSG won the Trophy des Champions.
- Juventus has won the Italian league twice.
- Juventus won the Coppa Italia and Supercoppa Italiana once.
- FC Bayern Munich has won the German league six times.
- FC Bayern Munich has won the DFL Super Cup five times.
- FC Bayern Munich has won the DFB Pokal four times.
- FC Bayern Munich has won the UEFA Champions League and the UEFA Super Cup.
- In 2020, FC Bayern Munich will win the FIFA Club World Cup.
- In 2020, the French national team will win the UEFA Nations League.
- The attacking winger, who can play on either flank, made his senior debut for PSG in February 2013 at the age of 16, becoming the club’s youngest player ever to play in Ligue 1.
- Despite his youth, Coman already has an outstanding trophy collection. He won the Ligue 1 championship twice (2012/13 and 2013/14), the French Cup once (2013/14), and the Italian domestic double (Serie A and Coppa Italia) last season.
- Coman, like many of his peers, is a major lover of social media, however, he prefers Instagram to Twitter or Facebook.