Kulbir Singh Naruana was a native of Naruana, Bathinda, Punjab, India, and was well-known for being a former gangster who later became a social worker. He had more than 26 murders and other charges against him. Aside from that, more than 18 cases are pending.
Kulbir had been in prison for many years and had been released on bail. On Wednesday (July 7, 2021), he officially became a social activist and promised to become a good man.
Unfortunately, the following day of his commitment, he was shot outside his Bhatinda village in cross-firing; the shooter was identified as his own known personal close friend and member Mandeep Singh, aka Manna Sandhu Talwandi (35). Manna is a member of the Lawrence Bishnoi Group as well.
According to the Punjab police, he went to Kulbir’s house and had a tea conversation before calling the gangster into his SUV for a personal talk and shooting him five times.
Kulbir was seriously injured and on his way to the hospital when he died as a result of multiple wounds. The accused was quickly driven out of the area, and while some people attempted to stop him, he fled. During this time, Chamkaur Singh was also killed by Manna’s SUV. Another person, Gurpreet Singh, who is said to be Naruana’s friend, is killed in the crossfire.
According to reports and a conversation with Bathinda’s SSP Bhupinderjit Singh Virk, Mandeep was arrested and is currently in the hospital. In fact, he admitted to all of his crimes. However, the police are still looking into the case and the true reason for the murder. According to Manna’s Facebook post, he murdered Kulbir as a form of retaliation.
|Full Real Name||Kulbir Singh Naruana.|
|Year of Birth||1981.|
|Death Date||July 8, 2021.|
|Place of Birth||Naruana, Bathinda, Punjab, India.|
|Place of Death||Bathinda, Punjab, India.|
|Reason of Death||Gunshot.|
|Profession||Former Gangster & Social Worker.|
|Height (approx.)||In Feet Inches: 5′ 9″.
In Meters: 1.76 m.
In Centimetres: 176 cm.
|Weight (approx.)||In Kilograms: 75-79 kg.
In Pounds: 165-174 lbs.
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
Kulbir Singh Naruana Biography
Kulbir Singh Naruana was born in the Indian state of Punjab in 1981. At the time of his death, he was 39 years old. I can’t reveal his zodiac sign because I don’t know when he was born. Naruana was the name of his village.
I did a lot of research, but because he spent most of his time in jail, there are no exact details about his education. As a child, he attended a local school in his Bathinda village. Kulbir was also interested in becoming a member of a political party.
Kulbir Singh never revealed anything about his parents, and he used to practice the Sikh religion and belonged to the Schedule caste. Aside from that, he never mentioned his siblings. Mandeep Singh was the name of one of his cousins.
Kulbir Singh Naruana Career
There are no confirmed details about his career because he spent the majority of his life in jail due to various charges brought against him. According to some, he used to do charitable work. Kulbir used to donate money for poor women’s and needy families’ marriages.
In March 2014, former minister Bikramjit Singh Majithia also bestowed upon him a robe of honor. This occurred shortly after Congress leader Jeet Mohinder Singh Sidhu joined the Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD).
Kulbir Singh Naruana Wife & Marriage
Who is Kulbir Singh Naruana Wife? Due to security concerns, he never revealed anything about his love life as a gangster. In fact, it’s still unclear whether he was married or not. If any details are discovered while investigating, I will undoubtedly include them in the future.
- On his way to Malout on June 21, 2021, he was also attacked. Despite this, he was able to flee because his vehicle was bulletproof.
- While in jail in March 2014, he posted a picture of himself with four other inmates on Facebook. Following this incident, many people came forward to express their outrage, and they were also questioned by the Punjab police department.
- In July 2014, the gangster was also apprehended with illegal weapons and taken to jail, but he was released on bail. Another case was brought forward in January 2015, when Naruana was arrested for firing at a police officer while attempting to take his house into custody.
- Kulbir allegedly threw red chili powder in the eyes of police officers at Bathinda Civil Hospital in order to free a fellow member and convict, Gurwinder Bindu.
- According to some sources, since 2016, there have been no more pending cases against Kulbir because he lives a simple life and helps the poor and needy.
- He isn’t on any social media platforms.