Lee Yoo-Mi is a South Korean model and actor. She is well-known for her roles in Squid Game (2021), Young Adult Issues (2020), The Yellow Sea (2010), and other films.
|Real Name||Lee Yoo-Mi|
|Date Of Birth||July 18, 1994|
|Age||28 years old|
|Birthplace||Jeonju-si, South Korea|
|Height||5 feet 3 inches|
|Eye color||Dark brown|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
Lee Yoo-Mi Age & Early Life
Lee Yoo-Mi was born on July 18, 1994, in Jeonju-si, South Korea, and she was born on July 18, 1994. The names of her mother and father are hidden behind the veil. Furthermore, Lee’s lineage is Chinese, and according to her professors, she has kept the specifics concealed.
Lee Yoo-Mi Height & Weight
Lee Yoo-Mi stands 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs a normal amount. Furthermore, she has dark brown eyes and black hair.
Lee Yoo-Mi’s Net Worth
How much is Lee Yoo-Mi’s net worth? According to 2023 reports, she has a net worth of around $4 million. Her yearly pay, however, is hidden.
Lee Yoo-Mi began her performing career in 2010 and is still busy today. Lee Yoo-Mi first endeavor was the picture of The Yellow Sea (2010).
Her other films include,
- Nature Starts (2018) as Ma-Ri The Scent of Spirit (2019) as a female high school student (2016)
- Grape Delight (2012) as Sun-Joo, Hwayi: A Demon Child (2013) as a companion (young)
- Her popularity grew after she starred in the 2021 thriller TV program Squid Game.
- She portrayed the popular figure Ji-Yeong (playing number 240) in this film.
Her other television programs include,
- Doctor John (2019) as Nurse Na
- Just Dance (2018) as Kim Do-Yeon
- Ms. Hammurabi (2018) as a trainee
- 20th Century Boy and Girl (2017)
- Diary Of A Night Watchman (2014)
- Peninsula Korea (2012)
Lee Yoo-Mi Boyfriend & Dating
Who is Lee Yoo-Mi dating? Yoo Lee-Mi’s marital situation is probably unmarried. She has not disclosed any information about her romance or partner.