Leonardo Spinazzola Cavaliere OMRI is an Italian professional footballer who plays for Serie A club Roma and the Italy national team as a left-sided midfielder or wing-back. On a loan from Juventus FC, this Italian midfielder made his professional debut for the Italian professional football club or Serie A side Empoli against Novara on 1 September 2012. On September 15, 2012, he scored his first professional goal against Livorno.
|Full Name||Leonardo Spinazzola|
|Celebrated name||Leonardo Spinazzola|
|Birth Date||25 March 1993|
|Birth Place||Foligno, Italy|
|Age in 2023||29 Years|
|Girlfriend (s) / Affairs||Miriam Sette|
|Wife / Spouse||Miriam Sette|
|Marriage Date / Year||2018|
|Children (s)||Mattia Spinazzola (Son), Sofia Spinazzola (Daughter)|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
Leonardo Spinazzola Biography
He goes under the moniker ‘Leo.’ Leonardo Spinazzola was born on March 25, 1993, in Foligno, Italy, to his father and mother, Simonetta. For starters, he goes by the moniker ‘Leo.’ Leonardo Spinazzola was born on March 25, 1993, in Foligno, Italy, to his father and mother, Simonetta. For starters, he goes by the moniker ‘Leo.’ Leonardo Spinazzola was born on March 25, 1993, in Foligno, Italy, to his father and mother, Simonetta.
He comes from a supportive and loving family, which has aided his professional development. His mother and father were well-liked in their community due to their kind personalities.
Leonardo Spinazzola Height, Weight, Body measurement
Leonardo Spinazzola is around 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighs 75 kilos. His hair is dark brown, and his eyes are dark brown. There is no information on his chest-waist-hip measures, dress size, shoe size, biceps, or other body measurements.
- Spinazzola began his career with a former football academy, Virtus Foligno, Siena, and Juventus. He was promoted to the Bianconeri’s senior squad in 2012 but spent the following seven seasons on loan to other Italian clubs. He was first assigned to Empoli, who competed in the Italian league’s second tier, Serie B.
- He appeared in all seven of Empoli’s matches. After that, his loan period was cut short, and he transferred to Virtus Lanciano, where he played three games before being sent back to his old club, Siena. He made 24 appearances for the Robur, participating in each of their matches that began during his stint.
- He was signed by Atalanta in August 2014, again on loan from Juventus. He did, however, appear in just two matches. The next season, he joined yet another Italian club, Vicenza, and then Peruga.
- In July 2016, he returned to the Goddess and became their regular for 48 matches. He was called up to Juventus’ main squad in the summer of 2018 but was sidelined for the first part of the season due to injury. The Foligno-born midfielder made his Juventus debut on January 12, 2019, in a 2-0 Coppa Italia victory against Bologna. On March 12, 2019, he made his Champions League debut, starting in Bianconeri’s memorable 3-0 home triumph against Atletico Madrid.
- On July 1, 2019, Spinazzola signed a four-year contract with Roma. He has appeared in 51 appearances for the capital club. Spinazzola has been on international duty since 2017, making his debut in the Azzurri’s 2-1 friendly victory over the Netherlands.
Leonardo Spinazzola ’s Net Worth
According to sources, the six-foot-one left-back has earned more than $20 million in his career. That is, excluding bonuses and other stipends. While estimates of the Italian’s net worth vary, most of them think his wealth is now worth roughly $10 million as of October 2023.
Property And Cars
One of the dribbler’s top goals has been to be able to live in a pleasant house with his family. He, like Leonardo Bonucci, is not fond of flaunting his expensive vehicles and home. Nonetheless, some of his Instagram photos and videos have offered us a look into the interior décor of his home.
Leonardo Spinazzola Wife, Marriage, Children
Mirriam Sette is the wife of the Giallorossi’s winger hunter. They have three children: Mattia, Sofia, and Yago. Spinazzola has verified many times on Instagram that he has been with Sette for almost 11 years, with their wedding set for August 13, 2020.
Sette works at the Universita Degli Studi di Perugia in Italy, where she also received her diploma. The San Severo native now lives in Foligno with her husband and three children.
Awards & Achievement
- Viareggio Torneo 2012
- 2018-19 Serie A
- 2018 Supercoppa Italiana
- 2021-22 UEFA Europa Conference League
- 2020 UEFA European Championship
- 2020 UEFA European Championship Tournament Team
- 2020-21 UEFA Europa League Squad of the Season
- Viareggio Tennis Tournament Best Year: 2012
- Leonardo Spinazzola was born on March 25, 1983, in Foligno, Umbria. Football was always his favorite sport. “I wanted to join the Virtus Foligno squad when I was four, but I had to wait until I was six,” he recently told Corriere della Sera.
- Spinazzola signed for Siena at the age of 14 and entered the club’s academy. Spinazzola wanted to go home when an ankle injury stopped him for a period, but “my mother begged me to really think about it since I probably would not have another opportunity to become a player.” Fortunately, I listened to her.”
- Spinazzola thoroughly established himself in Serie A in Bergamo, making 57 appearances for the club, six of which were in the Europa League, and proved to be a significant part in the Orobici’s fourth-place finish in 2016-17.
- After consistently representing Italy at the junior level, Spinazzola was called up to the senior national team for the first time in March 2017 by then-coach Gian Piero Ventura. In a friendly against the Netherlands in Amsterdam, he made his debut for the Azzurri.
- Spinazzola has been married to his companion, Miriam, for many years. Mattia, their son, was born in May of this year.