Lin-Manuel Miranda is a well-known singer, composer, and rapper best known for his work on the Broadway musicals ‘In the Heights’ and ‘Hami\lton.’ He’d play Jack in Mary Poppins Returns in 2018, and he’d begin starring in HBO’s His Dark Materials in 2019. He has received numerous Tony Awards, as well as the Grammy Award for Best Musical Theater Album for Hamilton in 2016. He began his musical career as a member of the comedy hip hop group Freestyle Love Supreme. He has also written and directed independent films, including Clayton’s Friends in 1996. Know more about Lin-Manuel Miranda Net Worth, Bio, Age, Nationality, Ethnicity, Wife, Height, Instagram, Career
|Real Name||Lin-Manuel Miranda|
|Age||42 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB),
|January 16, 1980|
|Profession||composer, lyricist, actor, singer, rapper, producer,
|Famous For||For creating and starring in the Broadway musicals
In the Heights and Hamilton
|Birthplace||New York City, NY|
|Current Residence||California, United States|
|Height/ Tall||Feet & Inches: 5’8″
Centimetres: 168 cm
Meters: 1.68 m
|Weight||Kilograms: 65 Kg
Pounds: 143 lbs
|Biceps Size||19 Inches|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Dr. Luz Towns-Miranda
Mother: Luis A. Miranda
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Wife/ Spouse||Vanessa Nadal|
|Children||Son: Sebastian, Francisco
|University||Hunter College High School|
|School||Hunter College Elementary School|
|Net Worth||Approx U.S. $80 million|
Lin-Manuel Miranda Age, Height, And Weight
How old is Lin-Manuel Miranda? Lin-Manuel Miranda is 42-year-old. He has a height of 5 feet and 8 inches. He weighs about 65 kg (143 lbs). In addition, he was born in New York City and raised in the Inwood neighborhood.
Lin-Manuel Miranda WIfe And Relationship
Who is Lin Manuel Miranda Wife? Miranda married a high school friend, Vanessa Nadal, in 2010. Miranda and the wedding party performed the Fiddler on the Roof song “To Life” at the wedding reception. The video has received over six million views on YouTube.
In November of 2014, they welcomed a son named Sebastian. They welcomed a second son, Francisco, in February 2018. Miranda was inspired to write Hamilton after reading Ron Chernow’s biography of Alexander Hamilton.
Lin-Manuel Miranda Family
Miranda’s Puerto Rican parents used to listen to Broadway cast albums in their home in New York City’s Inwood neighborhood when he was a child. Miranda’s father, a political consultant, and mother, a clinical psychologist, enrolled him and his sister in piano lessons at a young age and encouraged him to perform in student productions. Miranda went on to attend Wesleyan University for her education.
Lin-Manuel Miranda Professional Career
Miranda adopted Hamilton’s biography into a hit musical after the successful two-year run of “In the Heights.” Miranda set the musical to an unusual blend of musical theater and hip-hop sounds.
“Hamilton” premiered in 2015 at New York’s nonprofit Public Theater before moving to Broadway later that year. Miranda has earned money as a composer for high-profile films such as “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” and “Moana” since leaving the cast of “Hamilton” in 2016. In 2018, he also appeared in Disney’s “Mary Poppins Returns.” Miranda will also direct “Tick, Tick… Boom!”
Miranda’s first musical, “In the Heights,” has also been adapted into a feature film, which will be released in 2021. Miranda’s earnings from these gigs were most likely in the millions of dollars, but the exact amount is unknown.
Lin-Manuel Miranda Net Worth
How much is Lin-Manuel Miranda’s net worth? Lin-Manuel Miranda has an estimated net worth of $80 million as of 2021. He is best known for his roles in and creation of the Broadway musicals ‘In the Heights’ and ‘Hamilton.’ According to Playbill, Hamilton is one of the most profitable musicals of all time. According to Playbill, the show grossed $340,322,025 in April 2018, more than “Mary Poppins,” “Hairspray,” “Rent,” and “Kinky Boots.” Furthermore, the production sold $15 million in merchandise in its first ten months.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Miranda earns $105,000 per week in royalties from “Hamilton.” Miranda’s exact actor salary is unknown, but The New York Times reported in 2016 that a Broadway performer’s base salary was around $1,900 per week, with lead stars often earning more. And when a hit show is nominated for a Tony, leads can expect a $500 per week raise, according to MONEY in the same year.
- Miranda’s work has also earned him a Pulitzer Prize, an Emmy, three Tony awards, and three Grammy nominations.
- According to Deadline, Disney paid $75 million for the rights to the “Hamilton” film in February 2020, making it one of the largest film acquisitions ever.
- Miranda and his father purchased a three-bedroom, two-bathroom penthouse apartment in a co-op after winning his first Tony for “In the Heights” in 2008.
- The wraparound terrace offers views of the Manhattan skyline and is just blocks away from one of Miranda’s favorite hangouts, Inwood Hill Park.
- Miranda and his wife, lawyer Vanessa Nadal, moved to Midtown Manhattan in 2013, and his parents stayed in the Inwood apartment until it was sold for $780,000.
- The apartment was relisted in January 2018 for $949,000.
- Miranda paid $2.5 million for two more prewar apartments in a Washington Heights apartment complex in 2017.
- Miranda maintains a modest lifestyle outside of his apartment and still takes the subway.
- He has also contributed to the arts and the Latinx community in America, including a $1 million donation to the Eugene O’Neill Theater Center’s National Theater Institute for students of color.
Also, know about Danielle Cohn Net worth, Age, Bio, Nationality