Lindsey Boylan is a former American government employee who previously ran for election to the United States House of Representatives to represent New York’s 10th Congressional District. However, she lost the Democratic primary on June 23, 2020. Boylan formerly served as Andrew Cuomo’s deputy secretary for economic development and special adviser for almost three years, from 2015 to 2018. She recently made news when she released an essay on February 24, 2021, accusing Cuomo of sexual harassment when she worked for him. Know more about Lindsey Boylan’s Net Worth, Bio, Age, Nationality, Ethnicity, Husband, Height, Instagram, Career
|May 4, 1984
|39 years old
|Sante Fe, New Mexico, USA
|5 ft 6 in
Lindsey Boylan Age & Early Life
Lindsey Boylan was born on May 4, 1984, in Sante Fe, New Mexico, United States. Her birth name is Lindsey Boylan. Her nationality is American. Boylan belongs to the White ethnicity, while Taurus is her zodiac sign. Also, when she was at Robinson Secondary School, she earned an International Baccalaureate Diploma. She spent nearly a decade in urban planning and administration, including supervising Bryant Park, Herald, and Greeley Squares and pedestrianizing significant portions of Broadway Boulevard and many other public areas in Manhattan.
Height & Weight
Lindsey Boylan is a beautiful woman in her 30s. She stands tall with a height of 5 ft. 6inch. While her body weighs about 59kg. Her body measurement is approximately 34-27-35 inches with 34B as her bra size, 4(US) as her dress size, and 7(US) as her shoe size. She has a light complexion with brown hair and blue eyes.
Lindsey Boylan Net Worth 2024
How much is Lindsey Boylan’s net worth? Lindsey Boylan has excellent earnings from her professional job as a government employee. Having her career begun in 2006, Boylan has established herself as a famous public server in her decade-long profession. Lindsey Boylan’s net worth is about $500k as of January 2024.
- Lindsey Boylan began her political career in 2006 when she began working as a project manager at “Ale Garvin & Associates.”
- She then worked as a Trustee on the Board of Trustees of Wellesley College (2007-10) and as the Director of Business Affairs at Bryant Park Corporation (2007-12).
- She is an active member of the advocacy organization “NAMI-NYC” and serves on the Powerhouse Committee.
- She was named Vice President of Municipal Finance at Client Strategy, RBC Capital Markets in 2012, a position she held for three years until 2015.
- In 2015, she was appointed as the Deputy Secretary of State for Economic Development and Special Advisor to the Governor of New York. She worked for Gov. Andrew Cuomo for three years, till 2018.
- She recently stood for election to the United States House of Representatives to represent New York’s 10th Congressional District, but she was defeated in the Democratic primary on June 23, 2020.
Lindsey Boylan Boyfriend & Dating
Who is Lindsey Boylan dating? Lindsey Boylan has only been married once. Her first and only marriage is with LeRoy Kim. LeRoy is a Korean managing director/merchant banker with Allen & Company LLC, a graduate student obtaining an Economics degree. In a spectacular ceremony, the pair were married in 2012 at the Sleepy Hollow Country Club in Scarborough, N..Y. John P Ellis. They are blessed with a daughter, Vivienne.
Recently, on February 24, 2021, Boylan came out loud about being sexually assaulted by Gov. Andrew Cuomo when she was working from 2015 until 2018. She took it to social media when she tweeted, “Many saw it, and watched,” without identifying anybody.