Louis Diame is a Senegalese businessman and celebrity partner from Dakar, Senegal. On July 25, 2021, the news of his marriage to Issa Rae went viral on the internet. She is a well-known Hollywood personality who works as an actress, producer, and writer.
Her web series Awkward Black Girl helped Issa gain worldwide acclaim. She was even nominated for multiple Golden Globe Awards for her role in the HBO TV show Insecure. Rae has contributed to the show as an actor, co-writer, and co-creator.
Her most well-known projects include The Hate U Give, Little, The Lovebirds, The Photograph, and others. Her next project is Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (2022), in which she will play the main character Jessica Drew aka Spider-Woman.
|Full Real Name||Louis Diame.|
|Age||40 years old.|
|Place of Birth||Senegal, West Africa.|
|Net worth||$750k USD (approx.).|
|Spouse||Issa Rae (m. July 2021 – Present).|
|Height (approx.)||In Feet Inches: 5′ 10″|
|Shoe Size||8 US.|
|Weight (approx.)||In Kilograms: 72 kg|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
Louis Diame Biography
Issa Rae’s husband Louis Diame was born to his parents in 1983 in Senegal, West Africa, making him 40 years old. He was born in Senegal and thus has Senegalese nationality. This businessman was born into a black ethnic group, and his family is Christian.
Louis prefers to keep his personal life private, so details about his childhood, parents, education, and siblings are not available on the internet. This celebrity’s partner has no social media accounts. If he has any, it is only for his family, relatives, and friends.
Louis Diame Wife & Marriage
Issa Rae, star of Insecure, announced her wedding to longtime partner Louis Diame on July 25, 2021, on Instagram. She shared several photos from her wedding, which was a destination wedding in France.
I did some research and discovered that Louis married Issa Rae in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat. It’s a commune in southern France. On their wedding day, the actress wore a custom Vera Wang gown and Diame wore a red Dolce & Gabbana suit. Kelly McCreary was among the many celebrities who congratulated the happy couple.
Louis Diame proposed to his then-girlfriend Issa Rae, whose real birth name is Jo-Issa Rae Diop, in March 2019 after they had been dating for a long time. They made their official debut as a couple at the 2019 NAACP Image Awards. Furthermore, Jay Ellis and Yvonne Orji (Insecure co-stars) confirmed their engagement.
After the actress was seen wearing a diamond ring, rumors of Louis and Issa’s engagement began to circulate on the internet. She wore her ring on the cover of Essence magazine in April 2019.
The couple largely kept their relationship and love life out of the public eye. Despite this, Diame and Rae have attended a number of red carpet events over the years. During an interview, Jo-Issa Rae stated unequivocally that she does not like discussing her personal life. He will marry his wife in France in July 2021.
Louis Diame Net worth 2023
Louis Diame’s net worth is about $750k as of December 2023 (approx.).
- This businessman first made headlines in 2012, when the Washington Post mentioned him. He was 29 years old at the time.
- According to the article, Louis made a brief appearance on the seventh episode of The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl. He portrayed a man on a date with a white woman.
- Furthermore, it was Issa Rae’s breakthrough project, and the Washington Post reported Diame as Issa’s boyfriend at the time.
- Back in 2016, he was even photographed by paparazzi at the Insecure premiere after-party.
- In 2017, Louis Diame and his partner even attended the HBO Golden Globe Awards together.
- Abdoulaye Diop, his father-in-law, is a pediatrician and neonatologist. The one thing they have in common is that Abdoulaye is from Senegal, lived in Dakar, and now works in Inglewood, California.
- Louis is also close to his mother-in-law, Delyna Diop (née Hayward). She was born in Louisiana and works as a teacher.